MORE P P P P POLICE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2006
Seeing that the sincerity of the thread is minimal at this point,
I hesitate any further involvement in it. My only reason for this post is for those who have a genuine concern regarding an important topic

I urge those disturbed by the reality revealed herein of what we are up against to reflect upon this:
one man's fun is another man's hell

While it won't be admitted, I will address the underlying uproar directly to those who indirectly scurry to defend against scrutiny.

Yes, there are good police officers. Locally, there was a officer who reported a few fellow officers for lawlessness enforcement of the law, and was he praised and rewarded? Nope, he was reprimanded. So the true fault lies within us, the public.
While the public benefits from such good officers for honest law work, he was thrown to the lions because it is the lions who "take it from here". What message does that send to other officers who want to do you and your family right when on the streets. Protect a brother in blue who has your back, or look out for Joe Blow on the street who will go back to their daily routine and leave you high and dry. Think about that.
If we were involved as we should be, the guy would have been promoted and honored, and in my opinion elected Sheriff. I don't forget guys like him. God Bless him and his family.

And last but not least, don't let one person, or group of people, make you ignorant to an entire population of people who may look or sound different than you do. If I was green and someone who was blue said " You are a moldy green piece of bacteria, defense mechanisms may kick in and want to retort " you are sweaty blue ball man", but why offend my other blue friends and continue the cycle. Some profit from the dissent among people, and before you lose your voice, don't forget that.

PM me if you have any questions or comments

Sep 28, 2002
how did u get to this site..... we all know u typed in www.siKKKness.net
I been here bitch.....................

lmfao @ the mexican nazi photoshop

rooooofl
Don't you recognize the MECHA symbol? Thats your mexican nazi rally flag.
...........................................................................................................................

Listen Schneben Douglestein Blackman, you take your curly haired star of david shit elsewhere

How can you be 12 and look like the dad from American Pie already

Joos these days
^hurt rectums galore

Feb 5, 2006
Seeing that the sincerity of the thread is minimal at this point,
I hesitate any further involvement in it. My only reason for this post is for those who have a genuine concern regarding an important topic

I urge those disturbed by the reality revealed herein of what we are up against to reflect upon this:
one man's fun is another man's hell

While it won't be admitted, I will address the underlying uproar directly to those who indirectly scurry to defend against scrutiny.

Yes, there are good police officers. Locally, there was a officer who reported a few fellow officers for lawlessness enforcement of the law, and was he praised and rewarded? Nope, he was reprimanded. So the true fault lies within us, the public.
While the public benefits from such good officers for honest law work, he was thrown to the lions because it is the lions who "take it from here". What message does that send to other officers who want to do you and your family right when on the streets. Protect a brother in blue who has your back, or look out for Joe Blow on the street who will go back to their daily routine and leave you high and dry. Think about that.
If we were involved as we should be, the guy would have been promoted and honored, and in my opinion elected Sheriff. I don't forget guys like him. God Bless him and his family.

And last but not least, don't let one person, or group of people, make you ignorant to an entire population of people who may look or sound different than you do. If I was green and someone who was blue said " You are a moldy green piece of bacteria, defense mechanisms may kick in and want to retort " you are sweaty blue ball man", but why offend my other blue friends and continue the cycle. Some profit from the dissent among people, and before you lose your voice, don't forget that.

PM me if you have any questions or comments
LOL HOW THE FUCK DID U STUMBLE ONTO SICCNESS

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Fuck The Police

A Cop Here In Turlock Got Charged With Sexual Assault On A 17 Year Old Gurl Juss Recently, And Im Suppose To Stop For These Fuckers Cause They Got Lights On Top Of There Cars. Yea, Sure.

Half The Time If You Complain About How A Cop Does His "Job" It Gets Lost In A Stack Of Paper Work And Put On The Back Burner

When I Got Locked Up, The Arresting Officer Used Excessive Force And Damn Near Put My Shoulder Outta Place, When I Complained About It, They Made Up A Lie In The Report Saying I Refused Orders To Turn My Back And Drop To My Knees. And When The Court Hearing Started, It Was Made VERY Clear That I Refused To Comply, Nothin About Me Being Tackled And Tossed Around Like A Rag Doll Was Mentioned, So Fuck A Pig

This Type Of Shit Is Typical And Doesnt Suprise Me, Piss Me Off Yes, Shock Me, Naw Its Nothin New

Nov 10, 2006
Fuck The Police

A Cop Here In Turlock Got Charged With Sexual Assault On A 17 Year Old Gurl Juss Recently, And Im Suppose To Stop For These Fuckers Cause They Got Lights On Top Of There Cars. Yea, Sure.

Half The Time If You Complain About How A Cop Does His "Job" It Gets Lost In A Stack Of Paper Work And Put On The Back Burner

When I Got Locked Up, The Arresting Officer Used Excessive Force And Damn Near Put My Shoulder Outta Place, When I Complained About It, They Made Up A Lie In The Report Saying I Refused Orders To Turn My Back And Drop To My Knees. And When The Court Hearing Started, It Was Made VERY Clear That I Refused To Comply, Nothin About Me Being Tackled And Tossed Around Like A Rag Doll Was Mentioned, So Fuck A Pig

This Type Of Shit Is Typical And Doesnt Suprise Me, Piss Me Off Yes, Shock Me, Naw Its Nothin New

True, it's not new. 2 choices one can make.
1. There is nothing I can do
2. There is something I can do
Heck, study this thread to begin to understand the problem and be proactive in the solution.

To whoever said " This is rap website, yada yada, you need to up your rap game. I don't know what you listen to, but there is actually thought provoking intelligent rap music; get yourself some.