Money in the bank 2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Ryback is no Goldberg, WWE needs to get over this fucken guy. Squashing jobbers on ppv's is not the business and Ryback just doesn't have the fan support like Goldberg did when he went on his run in WCW even though i never liked that pole smoker

Feb 8, 2003
looks like wrestlemania main event gonna be

Cena vs the rock for the wwe title

we all know cena isnt gonna cash that shit in while the champ is beat up he will do it before hand making a legit match.

Jan 18, 2006
Really though, this the best way WWE could think of for Cena to win the belt? Him having the briefcase is as pointless as it gets. Takes all the excitement out of when the briefcase will be cashed in. He should cash it on Austin Aries or wait...............

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ Which what makes him a good in ring performer, hes always had that swagger and i use to like him cuz of it but then he started talking on the mic to much lol. I use to like Vickie but shes even annoying to me now, Dolph needs to drop that hoe

Feb 8, 2003
Thats what I was talking about! I'll be surprised if Tensai has a job tomorrow! He could have fucked Zigglers back up flinging him into the chairs that way...

Albert needs to wrap his flabby ass up and roll back to Japan

that look like dolph was selling the toss honestly on some ric flair, rey mysterio, hbk, mr perfect type shit. he didnt get hurt at all bc he still wrestled and came back out perfectly fine trying to cash in on sheamus.

Feb 8, 2003
SIN CARA BE GETTING FUCKED UP IN THESE MATCHES... ANYBODY SEE HOW HE BOUNCES OFF THE LADDER AFTER GETTING POWERBOMBED ON IT??

them arent actually the real traditional ladders its them movie stunt ladders. you can see they bendable. remember back in the federation and attitude days they used real steel/metal solid ladders. they use that stunt shit now to avoid serious back injuries. theres no way you falling 12 feet flat back on a real ladder then getting right back up picking up heavyweight.

May 24, 2002
Thats what I was talking about! I'll be surprised if Tensai has a job tomorrow! He could have fucked Zigglers back up flinging him into the chairs that way...

Albert needs to wrap his flabby ass up and roll back to Japan
LOL calm down. That whole spot was pretty much 90% Ziggler. Do you think A-train is really tossing a guy by his throat? Ziggler knew what he was doing.

Feb 8, 2003
we can guess this announcement lol he gonna cash that shit in next week on the 1000th episode, summerslam or wrestlemania lol. honestly it would better for business if they wait til mania for him to cash it in and build him back up bc he took some ass whoopins and loses this year. also another way they should have the rock win royal rumble come into mania as champ then defend it would make more sense since he will be leaving or contract up shortly after.