Mom finds her 16 yr old son on FB, makes sextape with him

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
A mother has been charged with incest after she was found in hotel room with her teenage son along with videos of them having sex.

Police said the 16-year-old had videos on his cell phone that showed his mother Mistie Atkinson performing oral sex on him.

They also recovered nude photographs the 32-year-old had sent her son as she began the illicit relationship earlier this year.

The boy, who lives with his father who has sole custody, was aware Atkinson was his biological mother..

'Atkinson and the victim are aware they are biological mother and son,' investigators wrote in an arrest affidavit.

Atkinson and the teen were found in a motel room in Ukiah, California, on March 2nd.

Police said in a court filing that videos captured from the boy’s phone show Atkinson allegedly performing oral sex and engaging in sexual intercourse with the teenager.

The time coded videos were dated Feb. 3 and Feb. 4.

Atkinson is also alleged to have sent nude pictures of herself to the boy from her cell phone.

She also allegedly exchanged sexually explicit messages with the teenager and they talked about running away together, court documents stated.

Court records show that the father of the boy has obtained a restraining order against Atkinson.
Mistie Atkinson, the Nice, California mom who was arrested after she was caught having sex with her 16-year-old son, reportedly tracked her child down using Facebook. Atkinson hadn't seen her son in 15 years.

Atkinson began sending her son inappropriate messages on Facebook, while he was living with his father. Atkinson did not have custody rights to her son.

Atkinson was booked into the Napa County Jail and charged with incest, oral copulation of a minor, contact with a minor for a sexual offense and sending harmful matter to a minor.

She is being held in jail on bail of $200,000, which is $50,000 more than George Zimmerman's bail for killing Trayvon Martin.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
A mother has been charged with incest after she was found in hotel room with her teenage son along with videos of them having sex.

Police said the 16-year-old had videos on his cell phone that showed his mother Mistie Atkinson performing oral sex on him.

They also recovered nude photographs the 32-year-old had sent her son as she began the illicit relationship earlier this year.

The boy, who lives with his father who has sole custody, was aware Atkinson was his biological mother..

'Atkinson and the victim are aware they are biological mother and son,' investigators wrote in an arrest affidavit.

Atkinson and the teen were found in a motel room in Ukiah, California, on March 2nd.

Police said in a court filing that videos captured from the boy’s phone show Atkinson allegedly performing oral sex and engaging in sexual intercourse with the teenager.

The time coded videos were dated Feb. 3 and Feb. 4.

Atkinson is also alleged to have sent nude pictures of herself to the boy from her cell phone.

She also allegedly exchanged sexually explicit messages with the teenager and they talked about running away together, court documents stated.

Court records show that the father of the boy has obtained a restraining order against Atkinson.
Mistie Atkinson, the Nice, California mom who was arrested after she was caught having sex with her 16-year-old son, reportedly tracked her child down using Facebook. Atkinson hadn't seen her son in 15 years.

Atkinson began sending her son inappropriate messages on Facebook, while he was living with his father. Atkinson did not have custody rights to her son.

Atkinson was booked into the Napa County Jail and charged with incest, oral copulation of a minor, contact with a minor for a sexual offense and sending harmful matter to a minor.

She is being held in jail on bail of $200,000, which is $50,000 more than George Zimmerman's bail for killing Trayvon Martin.

Oh.cool.

Jul 29, 2002
wtf is wrong with people these days?

i agree meth or cocaine prolly had a part in this. But Ukiah is known for its good tree. They shoulda smoked a blunt and this woulda never happened.

the article said she lived in Nice which is 15 minutes from Clear Lake and theres a gang of meth out there. But Lake County has good weed out there too.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Yeah, Y'all wanna know what the siccness is?
The siccness is when you hug your momma and your dick get hard.
Or when you walk in on your baby's momma and she's suckin your son's dick.
That's the muthafuckin siccness.

I wonder how this kid is spending mothers day

"hi mom, happy mothers day...i got you my dick in a box"

"well, i aint seen her since I was 1, so its not like we still kin or nothing"

"if we wont openly admit it....well son,you know its cool to hit it"

Incest is best, put your mother to the test

"its not like youre my REAL son or nothing....i didnt raise you"

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
ive heard that before, does this have something to do with SICX or something?
ummmmm.....i dunno.
i heard it once, it was on this small clear plastic thing with weird tape inside of it, looks ancient, i guess it was some sort of storage device for sounds or something. Kinda like an ipod, but bigger, and it didnt have a screen or buttons....my older brother says they were used before i was born, like waay back when there were music stores...which were like huge buildings that sold music, kinda like i-tunes, but like a real store...