Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
The spawn system is MW2 is hot garbage. Rarely do I actually spawn near a team mate, its so random and all over the map, I have spawned countless times across the map near the guy that just killed me. I have been spawn killed shit I cant even count that high how many times I have been spawn killed. Been spawned into every kind of air support you can imagine, been spawned right in front of a chopper gunner 4 times in a row ( same spot and dude kept killing me ) etc etc etc.....

Im starting to thing that the group spawn system in MW was not that bad at all, at least your team stuck together for the most part and the action flowed around the map. Now with this spawn system it almost turns TDM into a free for all match, as everyone is just split up, there are so many ways to go that the team effort is practically thrown out the window, and again this goes back to map design.

And I agree the tactical insertion works very well on some maps, but this has nothing to do with the basic spawn system of MW2. And as far as tactical insertion too I caught people using it to boost in 3 games yesterday, IW never saw that shit coming.
They do spawn you next to teamates..and i know this cuz every time i get a fuckin care package and go in the corner to wait for it my whole team starts spawning there..one time this dude spawned and my care package fell on him lol i got a laugh outa it but i bet he was pissed..but i do agree wit you on that chopper gunner shit any time you get killed by air support they should spawn you inside, instead they just put you in the middle of some wide open area with the closest shelter like miles away!

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i had a very good free for all on terminal today, i bet a lot of people were pissed off

first i started and got predator missile, attack chopper and chopper gunner and killed a lot of people

then someone dropped a care package and while he was trying to get it i killed him and stole it and there was a pave low inside! so i called it in

then another guy dropped a care package but my pave low killed him while he was trying to get it, so i ran over and stole it and there was an ac130 inside! so i called but i didnt get any kills with it lol :(

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
lmfao man I didn't even remember this, but somehow I start playin in a game of demolition and I hear dude start saying that he does music and stuff and talking about how he needed graphics. I mention that I do graphics and he has one of his dudes check my myspace on the computer next to him. I find out he's from Frisco and then he ads me to his friends list. Lmfao I look at dudes profile and it's non other than.......BOLA MAC! aka fence climber.

Mar 13, 2003
At the moment I'm using SICC as my clan name but never ever seen anybody using it....somebody had mentioned about using b4. Anyway I'm game to clan up if anybody wanna get down hit up nefariouswun. Down to play whatever whenever especially since I just got laid off work

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
I'm guessing the Javelin Glitch is fixed now? I was playing domination in rust earlier today and people were just abusing that glitch. Haha it's funny when they run up to you and just stand next to you, and then you think you got a easy kill and BAM, you're dead.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Patch update.

http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=208988

Patch 1.06 fixes the following glitches

Care Package Glitch
Launcher Glitch
Eviroment Glitches (outside the map, inside rocks)

Above is current as I know avaible for the PS3

360 its not avaible at the time of this post

additonally the 360 patch is meant to incorprate patch 1.05 which was released for the playstation 3 to fix match making

*additional information*

Please note that when this message was posted that the 360 had not been uploaded with the patch, this thread will be updated on the confirmation of additional patch information and confirmation of 360 release, please don't spam demanding the patch