Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
The Ninja perk is not working right, its known that sometimes even if you have it on you still show up on the heart beat sensor. From what I read they dont know why it glitches but it does. It works most of the time, but it should work all of the time ( another thing to add to fix it list ).
aahh i see, thanx for the info. That shit pissing me off!!!!

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
that's crazy....never seen a kill/death ratio like that before...What was you longest streak in that match??? I cant get past 19 or 20 i forget what my longest is, but been loosley trying for the nuke since i just unlocked it...I think i'll end up camping with a heartbeat sensor on a match to accomplish that, since that's what everybody else does..hahaha

...not sure, on the account i had that game on my longest killstreak is 28 i believe, on my other account its 31 or 32..but i dont really use that one anymore.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
The Ninja perk is not working right, its known that sometimes even if you have it on you still show up on the heart beat sensor. From what I read they dont know why it glitches but it does. It works most of the time, but it should work all of the time ( another thing to add to fix it list ).
i had a feeling, fucking wack. i like being silent tho but i might switch perks

my longest kill streak is 28, nuke wasnt selected :mad:

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
most addicting game ever...i love that they added the "bling" perk in this game, love that i can have a silencer and a red dot sight at the same time.
red dot is worthless, step it up to iron sights. if anything bling would be nice for something useful, like heartbeat sensor and silencer. or grenade launcher and silencer.

but i need my scavenger, i spray clips and live long lives.

Mar 13, 2003
once you unlock the iron sights i alway's leave the red dot alone ......Scavanger is my underrated perk tho i dont use it enough and i alway's find myself with no more ammo, and have to pick up somebody else's gun, just to maintain.

Oct 9, 2008
Is it just me or is there major connection issues with this game on xbl?? It's ridiculous how many time i lose connection with the server! It's not just me either, it's my entire lobby booted and force to start over again on another match! It is so shitty tonight it's really making me not want to play this at all! And does the host really leave like every fuckin match? becuz it sure starting to seem that way!

Mar 13, 2003
oh my bad i thought u meant holographic sights....shit i need to ease up on the weed...lol, anyway i use holographic sights once unlocked.

*edit*
im always losing connection on XBL shit gets me pissed especially when im almost beating my own killstreak. I had 17 one day and i lost connection and my best so far is 19, w/o camping!