Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
http://kotaku.com/5399871/modern-warfare-2-360-vs-ps3-[update]

Modern Warfare 2 is the year's biggest game, and it's a multiplatform title to boot. And those kind of games always beg the question: which one looks better?

Those sensible types, the ones after a comprehensive run-down of the game across PS3 and 360, cataloguing stuff framerate, lighting and motion, will have to wait for the first reviews to start trickling in. Sorry. Those after a quick hit of superficial screenshot comparisons, however, are already being well catered for.

German site videogameszone have posted a range of screens comparing both console versions of the game, and while they can't show how the game looks in motion, they can give you a quick look at how the two versions shape up.

As you can see, in these screens, the PS3 version looks a little...flat. However, since the first Modern Warfare remains one of the best-performing multiplatform games on the PS3, remember: these screens probably don't tell the whole story.

UPDATE - Oh dear. Seems videogameszone didn't do their homework on the screengrabs, with the site admitting that the PS3 ones were not taken correctly. Those waiting for a proper breakdown are just going to have to wait another day or two.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I hit up Gamestop before on midnight launches for GTA4 and Halo 3. I'm almost tempted to just hit up Gamestop at midnight and grab a copy then sell it to one of my boys once my copy gets here or something....but then if I wanna play its gonna be late and I aint tryin to shoot mufuckas up with the volume down. Fuck it whats a few hours. My shit better show up early morning though. aghhhhhhhhh

May 3, 2002
Picked mine up today, shit is EPIC!!! I think the graphics are a lot better. So much going on.. FAMAS is sick, its like what the M16 was to CODMW1. Now im back at work wanting to leave to go play it.

May 3, 2002
lol, when i got on i was playing with people from the UK.. and they were complaining about the lag. But i wasnt lagging at all. They were like..

"this games shit!(lag) must be the fuckin americans lagging it down, there release date is soon.Fuckin americans always lagging. lets leave this room"