Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
Finally decided I'm just gonna go with the regular version of the game. 20 bucks more aint worth a art book im only gonna look at once, and the original COD not interested. Steel book, would be cool but that's all I'd want it for. I'll be happy with just the game.

If you buy it off Amazon.com you get it same day as release and it says 2 days after it's shipped they give you a $20 credit toward a future video game purchase.

my shit better not show up Tuesday hella late night!

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
my shit better not show up Tuesday hella late night!

they better not give you no bammer weed either. we dont smoke that shit in the ESFCE.

in the game i cant wait to use all these new weapons and its gonna be fun gettin to know the maps too! good thing wednesday is my day off and friday is my day off too...

multiplayer from tuesday to thursday and then non stop single player all day friday without any disturbance

man i remember baaaack in the day when MTT made a big post in another thread about this game, that was the first i ever heard of it and i didnt even believe it but now the game is less than 2 days away from release after a whole year of waiting

in celebration of the release:

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
Convinced myself to get the Hardened edition. Fuck it! Probly will be the best shooter of the year, might as well go big and get that steel book. And they supposedly beefed up the art book from what we saw in the unboxing video.

We don't smoke that shit here ol bloke...

And that bird (no cbrennan) makes me wanna wank my willy right now, whats her name

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Convinced myself to get the Hardened edition. Fuck it! Probly will be the best shooter of the year, might as well go big and get that steel book. And they supposedly beefed up the art book from what we saw in the unboxing video.

We don't smoke that shit here ol bloke...

And that bird (no cbrennan) makes me wanna wank my willy right now, whats her name
LOL

her name is mileena hayes

Jul 25, 2007
Im pumped for this game! finna have a blunt rolled up when I get back from Gamestop, along with an ice cold 40 and a pack of newports playing on my 50" 1080p with my cell phone turned off! LOL!