Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Yeah but they're mean to be anti-tank, not anti-personnel weapons. It might be possible to lock onto a person if you were close enough but at that range you could just use a rifle. Plus it takes at least 30 seconds until it cools down and you can fire again. I know I'm getting to technical and realistic...but I'm just saying...lol. I wish I coulda fired a real Javelin. It looks like fun haha.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
what games are you guys playing in where 25 kill streaks are common?

and dont try to act like you are the shit and get 25 kill streaks all the time either

Feb 7, 2006
I'm just basing it off of the video aand afew people w the game who said its more common then what you think.

By the way the PC gamers are having a fit over the game, they're pissed.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
Yeah I heard about that. There's even a petition boycotting the purchase of the game. I think they're mad that it's been kinda dumbed down, and no more dedicated servers for the game with less players. Oh well. Don't affect me, I was never a big pc gamer.

Feb 7, 2006
I still play some PC games, but not trippin really since I'm play most FPS's now on console. I kinda feel for them on the whole no console issue (console allowing them to mod and customize the game), but at the same time how interactive is a game supposed to be? Should players be allowed to switch code around, changing how developers designed a game?

the sad shit about it -for PC gamers, is that it started off as a PC franchise first.