Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Here is a pic of the stealth bomber laptop, it does not notify the enemy and does not show up on the uav so they cannot run from it, it also drops one big shit load of bombs.

I believe that you can pick the direction that it goes you see the little arrow on the side of the circle not sure how it works though ( joy stick or d pad?? )

Here is one to watch out for the guy got a care package and when it dropped it landed on him and killed him, so be careful when you get one!! If you have not seen it a chopper will fly overhead and you see the crate drop, but when it hits the ground it can roll so if your in the way it will crush and kill you.

Also on that feed the guy unlocked the Tar 21 and the iron sights are just about perfect on that gun, dude was tearing thru everyone with it, the stats say the accuracy is low but it didnt seem like it at all.

He also used an intervention with acog ( the acog does not zoom in like the last game ) and man people gonna be quick scoping even faster in this game.

Feb 15, 2006
wtf that 50cal with ACOG is a lil ridiculous

i know it s a game n not supposed to be 100% realistic but what kinda soldier with a big ass sniper rifle could ever run n shoot like that lol

glock looks clean

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
3 Kills - UAV
4 Kills - Care Package
4 Kills - Counter UAV
5 Kills - Sentry Gun
5 Kills - Predator Missile
6 Kills - Precision Airstrike
7 Kills - Strike
7 Kills - Attack Heli
8 Kills - Emergency Airdrop
9 Kills - Pave Low
9 Kills - Stealth Bomber
11 Kills - Chopper Gunner
11 Kills - AC-130
15 Kills - EMP
25 Kills - Tactical Nuke

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
wtf that 50cal with ACOG is a lil ridiculous

i know it s a game n not supposed to be 100% realistic but what kinda soldier with a big ass sniper rifle could ever run n shoot like that lol

glock looks clean
they had the 50 cal with ACOG in call of duty 4...nothing new

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
This is new its been confirmed that LMG's can now use silencers , not sure how I feel about that one??

Well since IW is taking all the MW2 vid's down I thought I would rip some of them and let everyone on the siccness enjoy them.

This is the 50 cal with acog, the acog has been redone in MW2. Look how many times the guy shoots from the hip and kills someone, that is over the top. Fully auto glock at the end.

Heres the intervention in action. The guy is also you using slight of hand pro, look how fast he zooms in, every sniper will be using this perk I swear. Also shows you the pp 2000, nice back up gun.

Here is the multi player map Skid Row, and it shows you the harrier at the end.

I believe this is the map Rundown ( could be wrong ) also shows you the ac 130.