Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com

This shows you a little bit of the Afghan map in multi player.

Some things of notes, these are three of the default classes you will start the game with ( the other two being 50 cal with heartbeat sensor and riot shield class )

New perks

Tier 2

Danger close - increased explosive damage ( this replaces sonic boom )

Tier 3

Ninja - This is the counter for heart beat sensor

Sitrep - I have no idea???

New death streak - Final stand ( should be same as last stand )

Also when has the 44 out he is holding his knife in the other hand as well.

I think I will start out with the L86 when I first play, I want to try the UMP as well, famas not so much, and I hate the 50 cal, so Ill wait till other sniper rifles become unlocked ( can you say intervention ).

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
This is the only game that I have ever preordered and bought ahead of time. I just want to go in, get the fuck out and go home. I won't be doing no midnight bullshit though. I did that with GTA4 and ended up playing till like 5 am.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol we used to do the ambush one all the time, it was funny as hell. Guys would line up to see where you were and you could snipe everyone from the building on the hill.

But you'd also get massacred trying to boost guys over the fence if it took you too long to get it right.

Oct 9, 2008
I've seen pussys glitch constantly on both consoles! Nothin beats the dude that was flying around 50 feet in the air on over grown tho...fuckin computer nerds!!

Mar 17, 2006
i hope they dont take long to fix the glitches them pussy ass bitches are gonna find in a matter of hours
LOL

yeah, fuckin nerds always ruining shit, sit in a private match on all the maps trying to figure that shit out. i mean, who fuckin does that?? nerds thats who.

this is gonna be the first midnight release ive gone too, i sure would like to see one of those nerds mouth off some shit to me like they do over a headset

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com