Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
WTF I didnt know they were done making copies n packaging this yet?!?!

how did this french fucker get one
copies and packaging must be fully done, the game is only about 2 weeks from release

because then they have to do the distribution and all that as well

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
IW also plans to release one more official video before MW2 drops in 2 weeks.

***Spoiler warning this first video is for the single player misson do not watch if you dont want to know***

This also looks to be the mutli player map "terminal" as well.

This show the map "Skid row" in multi payer, no spoiler just dude running around showing you the level and mounted mini gun

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
how many of you played the OG version of COD ?

they fucked the PC gamers on this one even though COD was birthed on there..

I tell you now, no game on any console ever, is as good as playing games like COD on PC with mad graphics, uber fast connection and voice chat playing clan matches/lan games 10v10 SnD hardcore mode... it doesnt get any better than that folks..

fuck team death match/easy mode, that shit is for babies!

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
BIG MASSIVE SPOILER - HIGHLIGHT TO READ

you get to play as the terrorists in this game and carry out the airport attack featured in the teaser trailer

here is a video if you dont believe me

Mar 5, 2006
how many of you played the OG version of COD ?

they fucked the PC gamers on this one even though COD was birthed on there..

I tell you now, no game on any console ever, is as good as playing games like COD on PC with mad graphics, uber fast connection and voice chat playing clan matches/lan games 10v10 SnD hardcore mode... it doesnt get any better than that folks..

fuck team death match/easy mode, that shit is for babies!

^^ yupp..

do u play MW on PC right now ? if so hit me up lets game it i play itttttt

ima pikc MW 2 up for PC & 360 im only getting it for 360 to play with friends online but mostly but ripping it up on tha PC.

who ever plays it on PC hit me up...

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
BIG MASSIVE SPOILER - HIGHLIGHT TO READ

you get to play as the terrorists in this game and carry out the airport attack featured in the teaser trailer

here is a video if you dont believe me

That is what I posted too, but didnt want to say it. IW is having all the videos pulled both of the ones we posted dont work anymore.

There not happy they got posted that for sure!!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i think i'm actually gonna get this and get a little mic thinger lol

i been playin world at war on xbox360 on the xboxlive shit...but i don't have an xbox and don't want one so i'm goin ps3. i'm not a fanatic tho so im' not trippin if i dont' get it for awhile.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
^^ yupp..

do u play MW on PC right now ? if so hit me up lets game it i play itttttt

ima pikc MW 2 up for PC & 360 im only getting it for 360 to play with friends online but mostly but ripping it up on tha PC.

who ever plays it on PC hit me up...
thing is, the game will not be able to have dedicated servers and will rely on p2p with 6v6 maximum. Its gonna lag something silly on PC, xbox not so much, but we will see this new system they got.

What servers you play on?

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com

This is pretty sick, its a spec ops mission with one of you one the ground with a beam attachment on your gun, and the other person above in the sky raining down hell from the ac 130.

Spec ops looks like it could be fun to play, wasnt expecting much from it at first.

Jul 25, 2007
man the closer this comes out, makes me not even wanna buy the other dope games that came out like Forza, Tekken 6, 2k10 because once I cop this I wont even touch the other games.

May 3, 2002
man the closer this comes out, makes me not even wanna buy the other dope games that came out like Forza, Tekken 6, 2k10 because once I cop this I wont even touch the other games.
For real, im probably cutting playtime on Uncharted 2 and Borderland. Then i have SaW, DJ Hero, Forza 3, Brutal Legends, Fifa 10, GTA and soon to be LFD2 on hold. :ermm:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009

This is pretty sick, its a spec ops mission with one of you one the ground with a beam attachment on your gun, and the other person above in the sky raining down hell from the ac 130.

Spec ops looks like it could be fun to play, wasnt expecting much from it at first.
damn this is gonna be insane

Feb 15, 2006
lol i wanna hit up the midnight launch but gotdamn i dunno feelin outta place with that shit

i could just roll up all blunted sit in my ride.. i really gotta wait ina long ass line with a buncha diehard gamers- id only do it for THIS GAME thats the thing

Oct 9, 2008
lol i wanna hit up the midnight launch but gotdamn i dunno feelin outta place with that shit

i could just roll up all blunted sit in my ride.. i really gotta wait ina long ass line with a buncha diehard gamers- id only do it for THIS GAME thats the thing
I was thinkin the same thing.. If i were to go i'd just have to bring a flock of bad bitches just to let everyone else know i ain't a nerd! lol