Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
hey view, have u seen any Search And Destroy videos??
No not yet, but if I come across one ill rip it for you ( I need to start working again getting layed off sucks to much time on my hand ).

I did watch a stream on justin.tv where the guy was playing search and destroy from what they are saying now you cannot have party chat ( private as in you and your friends playing together ) in that game mode anymore as to many people could call out things after they died. I dont play SnD but thats just fucking stupid to me.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
This is the map derail ( one of two snow maps ) you can also see when he gets an airstrike you can chose which direction you want the bombs to drop ( thats a nice touch )

Here is a video of the shopper gunner ( 11 kill streak ) you only have a 25mm gun but it moves around super fast compared to the ac130

Here is the nuke ( 25 kill streak ) its bad quality but you get the idea

Feb 15, 2006
Nice.. im hoping nothing about Prestige gets unveiled til after release, like the symbols n shit

I did read about a developer say something about creating your own 10th prestige[if it goes to 10, i heard there were 13-15 this time tho] symbol a while back

oh n STEALTH BOMBER FTW

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Nice.. im hoping nothing about Prestige gets unveiled til after release, like the symbols n shit

I did read about a developer say something about creating your own 10th prestige[if it goes to 10, i heard there were 13-15 this time tho] symbol a while back

oh n STEALTH BOMBER FTW

first prestige symbol has been seen

it's a silver cross

Jan 5, 2006
Aiight so I played the game, the graphics aren;t any better than COD 4.

I took some video of the game play, i'll probably up that tomorrow.

Me and my cousin played Spec Ops mode, 2 player with missions. I fucked with the deagle, fammas, mini uzi and other guns.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
All perks and there pro version, to get the pro version you have to do different things for each perk.

Tier one/blue:

Marathon: Unlimited sprint. Pro: Mount obstacles more quickly

Sleight of Hand: Faster reload. Pro: Aim down sites faster

Scavenger: Full resupply from dead body. Pro: Extra ammo magazines

Bling: X2 primary attachmetns. Pro: x2 secondary attachments

One Man Army: Switch classes during match without respawn. (no secondary weapon) Pro: Switch more quickly

Tier 2/Red:

Cold Blooded: Invisible to UAV, AI killstreaks, Sentry guns and thermal. Pro: No name tag or red aiming reticle shows up when an enemy sites in on you.

Hardline: Killstreaks in one less kill. Pro: Deathstreaks in one less death.

Stopping power: Increased bullet damage vs people. Pro: Increased vs vehicles

Danger Close: Increased explosive damage. Pro: Increased killstreak damage

Lightweight: Faster movement. Pro: Faster aiming after running (?)

Tier 3/green:

Commando: Increased melee distance (? or speed ?) Pro: Reduced/no fall damage

SitRep: (situation report) Like bomb squad, explosives and tactical insertion. Pro: Louder enemy footsteps

Ninja: Invisible to heartbeat sensor. Pro: Silent footsteps (dead silence)

Steady Aim: Increased hip fire accuracy. Pro: Hold breath to steady aim with scope (Iron Lungs)

Scrambler: Disables/scrambles HUD/radar of nearby enemy. Pro: Enemy claymores take longer to trip

Last Stand: Same as COD4. Pro: Use equipment

Camo list for guns ( not sure if second gun can have camo or not? )

Desert
Woodland
Artic
Digital
Urban
Blue tiger
Red Tiger
Fall camo: Yellow and orange

MW2 glitch found already, and to make it even better its the same first glitch from MW, you think they would have fixed this before it happened I mean after all they have been making this game for 2 years.

More intervention action.

Jan 5, 2007
Maan, the hype i had for this game has died down after seeing allot of the multiplayer shit, they over did it, its almost on some halo status shit now, i like realistic shit, might have to cop me a ps3 & go pick up socom... still gonna get it none the less.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
these 2 sound beast together

Cold Blooded: Invisible to UAV, AI killstreaks, Sentry guns and thermal. Pro: No name tag or red aiming reticle shows up when an enemy sites in on you.

Ninja: Invisible to heartbeat sensor. Pro: Silent footsteps (dead silence)

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Maan, the hype i had for this game has died down after seeing allot of the multiplayer shit, they over did it, its almost on some halo status shit now, i like realistic shit, might have to cop me a ps3 & go pick up socom... still gonna get it none the less.
If you like realistic shit then should they add: a shot to the legs makes you unable to walk, 3 shots until your body armor breaks, an infantry team of a leader, grenadier, automatic rifleman, and rifleman who all have to follow each other, clearing rooms the correct way, absolutely no perks, snipers must have a spotter, you need to perform combat lifesaver techniques on fallen comrades AND enemies, etc? Sure being kinda realistic is cool, but part of the fun of COD multiplayer is the non-realistic side of it. It's a video game, not a documentary.

Jan 5, 2007
If you like realistic shit then should they add: a shot to the legs makes you unable to walk, 3 shots until your body armor breaks, an infantry team of a leader, grenadier, automatic rifleman, and rifleman who all have to follow each other, clearing rooms the correct way, absolutely no perks, snipers must have a spotter, you need to perform combat lifesaver techniques on fallen comrades AND enemies, etc? Sure being kinda realistic is cool, but part of the fun of COD multiplayer is the non-realistic side of it. It's a video game, not a documentary.
ya your right man i get your point no doubt, Though im not talking about that realistic i understand its a game.

I loved the first cod mw only game i played forever, its just seems they went over the top with it, i mean a nuke that ends the game completely? & two shot pistol kills, sniper running around like hes holding a machine gun, it just seems unbalanced to me. im still getting it no doubt midnight release too, i just hope it lives up to what im expecting.

one reason i don't enjoy halo is how unbalanced it is, ive unloaded clips while the guy runs at me then bashes me & i die. too i dunno how to explain it, other than unbalanced or kiddish...

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
ya your right man i get your point no doubt, Though im not talking about that realistic i understand its a game.

I loved the first cod mw only game i played forever, its just seems they went over the top with it, i mean a nuke that ends the game completely? & two shot pistol kills, sniper running around like hes holding a machine gun, it just seems unbalanced to me. im still getting it no doubt midnight release too, i just hope it lives up to what im expecting.

one reason i don't enjoy halo is how unbalanced it is, ive unloaded clips while the guy runs at me then bashes me & i die. too i dunno how to explain it, other than unbalanced or kiddish...
Ok I get why you think it's over the top. Yeah a nuke is very unrealistic and so is running around with a 50-cal sniper rifle, but at least it's balanced. I never played Halo so I can't say anything about that. But yeah it's not like you can nuke everyone right away. It's basically a reward for kicking ass and pwning lol. It's over the top but it's fun.