Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
the closest i got to a nuke was 24 w/o hardline, but some dude some how found me even though i had cold blooded on and took me out......fuckin bullshit, but ahhh well. I'll try again one day until then i will finish all the challenges i have left...........
i've gotten to 25 kills twice and both times didn't have the nuke equipped...lol

predator/harrier/chopper is what got me there.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
I finally played a match against almost an entire team using riot shields yesterday on ground war. When they came up the side by the two tankers on Quarry I was like WTF???? I ended up getting a 5 in one kill shot with an rpg and danger close, I just shot it and next thing that pops up is my predator missile I just laughed my ass off after that. As much as this game sucks every now and then things like this make it worth it.

Jan 9, 2009
im mad at hell that I am terrible at this game now every fucking time I play
you should smoke half a blunt..and drink a cappucino just prior to your first game.. to achieve maximum tangodownicity. and after your first game of more kills than deaths, smoke the other half of that blunt.

you should be set to destroy everyone and doesnt afraid of anything.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
you should smoke half a blunt..and drink a cappucino just prior to your first game.. to achieve maximum tangodownicity. and after your first game of more kills than deaths, smoke the other half of that blunt.

i dunno how you can smoke half a blunt and play this

smoking bud makes me terrible at this game

Oct 9, 2008
I've become totally bored wit this game, i'm ready for black ops.. So to liven it up i've been sniping alot and experimenting wit different classes.. Heres my new shit thats comedy..

P90 silenced, M9 silenced
Marathon, lightweight, commando
Semtex and most importantly (SMOKE)

Every time i see a group of guys i just throw smoke all over em, then i sprint through it end up behind them and start shooting and stab the shit outa dudes! They have no idea what hit em..lol

Mar 14, 2010

Haha For real!!! I dont know about cappucino tho. i Prefer a Tall Can and a Fat Joint. But thats just me tho.

Jan 16, 2007
they need to fucking integrate these new maps into the regular rotation already.....

this is such a ripoff that i wouldnt be surprised if in the next map pack that one of the throwback levels they include is one from the original COD4 map pack like Chinatown or some shit...haha Infinity Ward u bunch a fags

Feb 15, 2006
i dunno how you can smoke half a blunt and play this

smoking bud makes me terrible at this game
you gotta smoke just the right amount.. like i dont get completely ripped before i play... n yea grapes is right about the caffeine

btw i got the maps but havent rly played em.. waitin til they get integrated