Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Infinity Ward community manager Robert Bowling has announced that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will host its first worldwide double XP weekend from April 2 until April 5 on Xbox Live, just a few days after the "Stimulus Package" maps are set to arrive.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i cant stand playing domination with stupid fucks that dont even go for the goals

i gotta spend the entire game going to a,b,and c myself while they try to kill the other team like its fuckin team daethmatch

shit is annoying as fuck

somehow the other day i also was on this team, and for the most part were all 50s 60's and 70's...NO ONE ON MY TEAM KNEW HOW TO PLAY...fools were tryna shoot my own claymores and im like hey stupid fuck move, thats my shit....he pulls out a bazooka and shoots it and kills both of us....smfh

Mar 24, 2006
i cant stand playing domination with stupid fucks that dont even go for the goals

i gotta spend the entire game going to a,b,and c myself while they try to kill the other team like its fuckin team daethmatch

shit is annoying as fuck

somehow the other day i also was on this team, and for the most part were all 50s 60's and 70's...NO ONE ON MY TEAM KNEW HOW TO PLAY...foots were tryna shoot my own claymores and im like hey stupid fuck move, thats my shit....he pulls out a bazooka and shoots it and kills both of us....smfh
you and me both! shit drives me nuts too. when i play with a bunch of randoms and its domination I ALWAYS try and communicate with my team but 95% of the time my words fall on deaf ears...lol

what else really grinds my gears is the fact that more then half my team HAS their headsets on and they still don't choose to talk it up about the game....if you're not going to communicate why even have them on? too coo to talk it up with some folks on xbox live or something? i just don't get it. i could understand if they just didn't want to talk and just wanted to hear what the teammates are saying but that just isn't the case most of the time...lol its like they don't even listen to the game when it warns you about things either, like "LOSING A", "LOSING B and so on....they just don't pay attention at all it seems. to worried about their k/d ratio to worry about trying to win the game.

Jan 9, 2009
i dont like talkin during the game..
and i fuckin hate when people try to give direction during the battle
"TAKE OUT THAT CHOPPPER .. HEAD OVER TO THAT DOORWAY.. HES LAYING DOWN!#!!"
stfu i aint Ramirez.

i only use the mic to say this: I GOT A CHOPPER GUNNER.. WATCH MY BACK.

May 3, 2002
I'm done with this game until the new maps and if I still feel the same after the release, then im done for good!!!
I feel you on that, dont really see anyone on. BF2 has kept me satisfied, and God Of War III has been keepin me busy on PS3. I might be back for the double XP week to make the most outta it.

Jan 20, 2007
i found a 48 hour code. my live ran out once the patch came out. last night was first i played since and i enjoyed it. didn't notice excessive care packages and im excited for the maps

Jun 24, 2005
I started playin' again the other day and I run into so many people who are just firing off rockets and grenade launchers. That shit is so fucking annoying. Then you get the motherfuckers runnin' around with akimbo shotguns.

I just can't get into the MP like everyone else does.

May 4, 2002
I started playin' again the other day and I run into so many people who are just firing off rockets and grenade launchers. That shit is so fucking annoying. Then you get the motherfuckers runnin' around with akimbo shotguns.

I just can't get into the MP like everyone else does.
last time i played i kept seeing people camping with one man army,doing the same shit.