Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
Any of yall heard bout the "Lag Pedal" glitch? I was always wondering why outa nowhere my shit would lag then next thing i know im watching the kill cam in my respawn..fuckin nerds doing it on purpose by slicing open there ethernet cables..just saw it in a video, what a bunch of fags..
i've played one too many games on XBL, where dudes did this shit!!!!

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
What do people mean when they say "Boosting". I hear a lot of kids online saying lets boost?
It could mean they plan on killing each other or using the riot shield to gain XP quickly. Two people can decide to shoot each other while they have the riot shield because you gain XP every time you deflect a shot with it. Or it could mean completing challenges. Like one guy will allow the other person to get a chopper gunner so that he could complete that challenge if he's close enough. Or nuke boosting where a guy lets his friend kill him 25 times in a row to get the nuke.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ some kid sent me a msg talking about that and i was just like wtf is your nerdy ass talking about. he was all "wanna play a private game and take turns getting nukes on eachother?" wtf...why the fuck would i wanna waste time in my day doing some pointless ass shit like that.

honestly this grenade launcher/heartbeat sensor shit is getting out of hand. i keep ninja pro on but its to the point where the game probably has about a week or two left inside my xbox and ill prolly throw this shit in the canyon

kids will have like 43 fucking kills and i dont see them once in the game

and a lag switch? wow. sad.

and how the fuck do you start the game off with a pavelow? that shit is ridiculous, this kid had a pavelow in the air within the first 25 seconds of the game and we werent playing round 2 of domination

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
THE OLD MAPS WOULD OF BEEN DOPE IF THEY WERE FREE, FUCK PAYING FOR SOMETHING YOU GOT FOR FREE IN AN OLDER GAME OF THE SERIES
Damn Gears of War 2 gave the old maps for free from Gears of War 1, what a bunch of lazy fucks in MW2 just throw in old ones to make it look like a bigger map pack, then couple months later they throw 5 more new ones. When is MW2 getting and update on the BS hackers I be reading on here?

On another note boosting in Counter-strike was when you let another player jump on you to get to a higher position, maybe that is what those fooz were talking about.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
On another note boosting in Counter-strike was when you let another player jump on you to get to a higher position, maybe that is what those fooz were talking about.

no, boosting in this game is definitely cheating by killing your friends

go into a free for all lobby and invite your friend(s) in (or have them join session)

one or both of you equips tactical insertion

now go and sit in a remote corner of the map and take turns killing each other and getting headshots or going for a nuke