Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
yeah i stopped playin this game now, not feelin it like i used to, i played it 2 weeks ago and got bored
im still playin it but yeah its gettin boring..im only playin it cause i dont got no new game yet ...fuckin dumbasses shouldve released a new map pack last month or some shit

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ that happened to me with call of duty world at war and i was like "fuck this faggot ass game" and turned it off and never played it again

i refused to buy modern warfare 2 for 3 months due to that one kill

FDS add me, gas uno, ill fuck w you if you got a 360

PS:you cant be runnin into open areas like you wont get merked, you gotta take some cover, crouch, look around for anyone who can spot you, THEN move. if youre moving into a room, use a shottie or a pistol, if itsa an open area, have a gun with some firepower so you make them duck (or die)

you started playing late so expect to get owned for the next month or so by every nerd in existence, i started off with sniping...i dunno if id suggest you do the same but it will give you some time to get used to aiming well and you wont have to run out in unfamiliar areas and get owned..take it slow

Gas One

May 24, 2006
fuck claymores unless you placin them right before gettin merked for payback......man i had one setup right at the door, im snipin out the window like aiight any nigga run in hes gettin merked...this nigga sidestepped my claymore and got the last kill of the game, standing ...nigga sat RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE CLAYMORE and shotgunned me..and i mean dead on it..that was seriously the biggest load of bullshit ive seen in this game.

i still use claymores tho but i set them differently now, i put them on the sides of doors with the lazers facing the opening, putting the shit in the front they just go around it and dont get hit. it was never like that tho it used to be like if you was anywhere near a claymore that was your ass

Apr 25, 2004
YO CLAYMORES ARE FUCKED THESE DAYS!! NIGGAS RUNNIN THRU EM LIKE SPIDER WEBS..

i guess i gotta step my semtex game up
My claymores always work but I only play tdm. I get hella claymore kills on Derail using scavenger. The game is getting kinda annoying though. Everytime I get knifed in the back by someone using marathon/lightweight I just quit now cause even when you shoot them, they just run right through the bullets and shit. And what's up with the painkiller shit now?? Niggas won't die!!

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
^ that happened to me with call of duty world at war and i was like "fuck this faggot ass game" and turned it off and never played it again

i refused to buy modern warfare 2 for 3 months due to that one kill

FDS add me, gas uno, ill fuck w you if you got a 360

PS:you cant be runnin into open areas like you wont get merked, you gotta take some cover, crouch, look around for anyone who can spot you, THEN move. if youre moving into a room, use a shottie or a pistol, if itsa an open area, have a gun with some firepower so you make them duck (or die)

you started playing late so expect to get owned for the next month or so by every nerd in existence, i started off with sniping...i dunno if id suggest you do the same but it will give you some time to get used to aiming well and you wont have to run out in unfamiliar areas and get owned..take it slow

fasho ill add u tonight. sounds like some serious gamers are on this shit.

May 3, 2002
I think some of the time people might have that, Pro perk which makes it a delayed claymore. So they can stand in front of it for like 5 seconds, before it goes off. I know claymores arent perfect. U really gotta think about where u place it.. you cant put it exactly where someone enters a doorway. U gotta think the guy is gonna run in, so you gotta put it like 6 feet further inside so when they go through the doorway, its a longer distance for them to get past it.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i love that fucking chopper gunner. that shit adds a good 15 kills on my shit. if i get a chopper gunner i wont be any less than #2 on my team.

kids were pissin me the fuck off this morning though

i ran in a room and knifed 3 people right after the other in the same room and got a "the ripper" tag with a yak....hahaha...tight

i smash with the sniper though, if i get one shot off thats your ass unless you do some real live ducking shit

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i get my chopper gunner through care packages pretty often...can you get a nuke as a care package?

shoulda unlocked it but i unlocked some other bullshit...now its just two more to unlock..but truth be told after i hit level 70 imma chill on this game...gettin a lil old to me..4 more levels