Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 7, 2005
did they do a patch to take away some power from claymores recently? Seems like I can't kill anyone with them if I don't have danger close on anymore
THOSE THINGS ARE INCONSISTENT AS FUCK, SOMETIMES THEY KILL AN ENEMY/ME FROM A DISTANCE IT SHOULDN'T BE LETHAL FROM, SOMETIMES THEY DON'T KILL EVEN IF AN ENEMY/I AM STANDING ON TOP OF IT, AND I'VE HAD TIMES WHERE THEY DIDN'T BLOW UP AT ALL

Oct 9, 2008
damn whats ur play time
2 weeks+, somethin ridiculous..this game hasn't came out my xbox since it came out..and on the grenades note, has anybody noticed that the frags suck balls in this game..the first MW you could chuck those muthafuckas but these ones always fall short for some reason..always bounce off the bottom of the window seal and fall back on me or some dumb shit..i only fuck wit the semtex now!

Mar 13, 2003
almost had a nuke last night ended the game 23-1..........2 shy of a nuke, my chopper gunner ended the game.............fucked up!!! lol

Oct 2, 2006
I'm gonna get on for a few hours FroPromo if anyone wants to party up. I suck bad tho I've had my 360 for like 2 weeks and I'm a level 18. All these damn prestige people make it almost impossible to do good with all their gun upgrades and stuff.

Feb 15, 2006
..and on the grenades note, has anybody noticed that the frags suck balls in this game..the first MW you could chuck those muthafuckas but these ones always fall short for some reason..always bounce off the bottom of the window seal and fall back on me or some dumb shit..i only fuck wit the semtex now!
yea i dont understand how they made it so you have less frags but you can have 3 noobtube ammo.. WTF

Jan 9, 2009
it seems like theyve adjusted the claymores to where you need to have both lasers pointed correctly at your intended target.
so its to the point now i only equip them for maps i know im bout to wreck with em. like Estate, that room upstairs entrance. ... or Terminal, that ladder up to the platform from the downstairs lobby... that room with the gun mounted on Skidrow. you need scavenger equipped.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
ya I have no fucking idea anymore, last night I was playing FFA and the same guy ran through 10+ of my claymores without getting killed and not having scrambler or marathon on like a 5 or 6 game period. I'd hear a click, then I'd get killed and he'd be cracking up. If shit's so goddamn modern then why the fuck did bouncing bettys go off whenever a slight breeze hit them and blew up any goddamn thing in a 10 foot radius but guys can go to sleep on my claymores and not even get a red screen or throw a stun in the room next to one and disable it for 10 seconds