Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
lol i feel like if i go 40-4 i did my part in trying to win the game so that other people can do the objective thanks to me clearing the way. there are all stars and role players. all stars can clear the way for the role players imo
not doing the objective doesnt make u an all star...

it makes u a cancer teammate playing the wrong game type

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
I have noticed this for awhile now, but ever since the last couple of patches came out I almost never see anyone using the 1887 or the javelin. When I see someone using them, im like people still use those???

Oct 9, 2008
I'm almost done with 4th prestige and ima fuckin shotgun fanatic and i can tell you the spas is the dopest by far...Just don't tell no one else cuz i don't want all these other fags runnin round wit it! lol

Mar 24, 2006
lets keep it moving on this list people and maybe we can have an all out SICC war on ground war...lol

if you have mw2 and haven't posted in this thread for awhile could you reup your gamertag so we can add you please.

thanks again fellas.

Mar 24, 2006
I'm almost done with 4th prestige and ima fuckin shotgun fanatic and i can tell you the spas is the dopest by far...Just don't tell no one else cuz i don't want all these other fags runnin round wit it! lol
i've been on the spas the last 3 or 4 days too. it has been surprisingly good for me too.