MOB FIBBER (AP9)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
There is a part two to this and at the end of it they sort of go into why they are fighting. Even though they all appear to have played too many fighting games like Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat, and have watched to many karate movies, I'm glad they were able to use fists and shake hands and not squeeze triggers at each other.

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO! Now I understand why they have to resort to shooting each other.
All that muscle and the only way they are able to use it is to carry groceries, swinging around like females and shit lmao!
I disagree there were some dudes throwing hands in that video and props to them handling it even if some of them looked like they were on Street Fighter 2.

May 14, 2002
I disagree there were some dudes throwing hands in that video and props to them handling it even if some of them looked like they were on Street Fighter 2.
You can agree or disagree all you want but in the end of the day if you can't knock someone out with one punch you just don't know how to hit. End of story.

Most of these dudes are pretty big and even though they flapped their arms in the air like they were drowning in water they did land some shots but nobody got knocked out, meaning they don't utilize any of their strength, let alone their bodyweight.

Contrary to popular believe strength has nothing to do with throwing a good punch, its also not a sport or an art. It's science and it's not rocket science either its just basic physics.

Other then that it was pretty entertaining to watch and even though I didn't watch the second part, I do agree with Heresy I really appreciated them shaking hands all over and also not stomp a guys head when one was on the ground.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
you do know they weren't fighting right? these are called head ups/line ups. theres a format and rules...

also not everyone was/is a rich kid with time, money, and resources to train mma and go to a gym where they're private instructor teaches them to throw a "proper" punch...

May 14, 2002
They were not fighting because they had format and rules? Then you mention mma.. Don't they have format and rules in mma? Or is mma not fighting?

You act dickhurt like you are one of the dudes in that video.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
CHECC THIS OUT CUZZ I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU GIVE HIM MY ADDRESS CAUSE HE AIN'T GOT THE STONES TO STEP FOOT ON MY BLOCC, U KNOW I AINT MAD AT NOTHIN BUT THE SLANDER SHIT U TRIED. ITS BEEN A NICE BATTLE OF WITS....LIKE I ALWAYS TOLD U....U WILL LEARN ONE DAY. EITHER THE RIGHT WAY OR THE HARD WAY.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS BUT THAT ENERGY U THROWIN AT ME IS NOT GOOD 4 NOBODY. I DECIDED 2 SHUT THE G TALK DOWN, IM DOWN FOR WHATEVER THO!! YOU COULD ASK FURIOUS PETE OR DIAMOND DAVE ABOUT ME, THEY KNOW I KEEP IT 100 IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH YOU CAN ASK THE BIG HOMIE SLIPPERY STEVE ABOUT THE TIME I TOOK A PICTURE IN FRONT OF THE POLICE STATION WITH MY BLUE RAG DEEBO SLIPPERS AND FLIPPED OFF THAT BICYCLE COP!! SHIT YOU COULD ASK S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE AND DUTCH-F.E @DUTCH-F.E ABOUT THE TIME FIERY FRANK, MEATHEAD MITCH AND SHAKEY SHANE ROLLED UP ON ME WITH GATS, I'M NOT GOING TO INCRIMINATE MYSELF BUT LETS JUST SAY THEY HAD TO EAT THEIR HAMBURGERS THROUGH A STRAW FOR A WHILE, LONG STORY SHORT GO AHEAD AND MAKE A MOVE DOG CAUSE JUST LIKE MY BIG OG HOMIE(RIP) TENDER TERRY USED TO SAY "FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU, FOOL ME TWICE SHAME ON ME"
#MOBBY

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
They were not fighting because they had format and rules? Then you mention mma.. Don't they have format and rules in mma? Or is mma not fighting?
u clearly couldn't comprehend what was stated, nor do u understand what was going on in tha video.

You act dickhurt like you are one of the dudes in that video.
one of us got a nerve hit, but it wasn't me...