MOB FIBBER (AP9)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
You can agree or disagree all you want but in the end of the day if you can't knock someone out with one punch you just don't know how to hit. End of story.

Most of these dudes are pretty big and even though they flapped their arms in the air like they were drowning in water they did land some shots but nobody got knocked out, meaning they don't utilize any of their strength, let alone their bodyweight.

Contrary to popular believe strength has nothing to do with throwing a good punch, its also not a sport or an art. It's science and it's not rocket science either its just basic physics.

Other then that it was pretty entertaining to watch and even though I didn't watch the second part, I do agree with Heresy I really appreciated them shaking hands all over and also not stomp a guys head when one was on the ground.
If strength has nothing to do with punches then why do they have weight classes in boxing?

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
They were not fighting because they had format and rules? Then you mention mma.. Don't they have format and rules in mma? Or is mma not fighting?

You act dickhurt like you are one of the dudes in that video.
bet you would of got the business, ol let me critique some street shit online ass nigga

May 14, 2002
May 14, 2002
iaoish @iaoish ...you're a black belt, correct?

what form of martial arts did you study?

I completely agree with everything you said

I'll send you another pm later tonight breh, don't want to post any more 'cool stories' and get my feelings hurt more :(