MOB FIBBER (AP9)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Versacero I take it your name is a spin off of Versace correct? Thought your fascination with Gold went further than just jokes or hate. Then it dawned on me after seeing this wierdo shit...you are faggot. Do you have a crush on Julio? i know you think it's a joke want to laugh it off but really, what man thinks of let alone draws up some gay ass shit like that? I think the anger you're directing towards others in the form of soft ass pictures stems from hating yourself. Do yourself a favor like the late Versace and come out the closet. Just think you're a faggot now, in due due time you'll be accepted as a homosexual.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Versacero I take it your name is a spin off of Versace correct? Thought your fascination with Gold went further than just jokes or hate. Then it dawned on me after seeing this wierdo shit...you are faggot. Do you have a crush on Julio? i know you think it's a joke want to laugh it off but really, what man thinks of let alone draws up some gay ass shit like that? I think the anger you're directing towards others in the form of soft ass pictures stems from hating yourself. Do yourself a favor like the late Versace and come out the closet. Just think you're a faggot now, in due due time you'll be accepted as a homosexual.
Are you goldtoes bitch? lol, jimmydaButcher I take it your name is a spin off a butcher correct? cause you surround yourself with meat fucking homo!!, goldtoes is a fucking weirdo!! i told him that on here, this photoshop is a remake of a chill original it's a classic lol, you were asked on here not sure if you answered but are you whack ass jimmy roses?

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Goldtoes side chick?? Yup I earned all my stripes here on the sicc fuck girl!! You hella mad cause I'm clowning your buddy, how gay is that lol Plenty of people know you? Does that mean you got internet stripes, you must be super cyber active, I don't know or give a fuck who your gay ass is!! run along now and get back to clipping Julio's toenails and scratching his back you sensitive ass queer!!

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Question is does anybody know you? Fuck you do sit on the siccness all day and hate? Talk shit to folks you know you'll never cross paths with for attention? Look at your posts and what your claim to fame is. Pathetic ass self hating faggot nerd who who feels safe on the net to do so. Get my cousins dick out your mouth mumbles.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

Mumbles was a character from the Warren Beatty 1990 release of Dick Tracy played by Actor Dustin Hoffman. The movie was nominated for an Oscar for best animation in a feature film as well as an Academy award for best movie soundtrack.

#FACTS NOT THEORIES

Last edited: