Mixerr Reviews now has a YouTube channel!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
This guy is building a fucking empire.
The photoshop goons should design him a solid logo. look at his current shit, it's shit.
Mixerr, get a good bright light source. Do some video editing, so you don't have to re-record everything when you do a mistake and add some license free instrumental music to your videos. I hope you monitarise your videos on youtube. You've made so many reviews it's time to get professional. And don't you forget to comb your fucking hair when you doing reviews and stuff. You look fresh when you are wearing beanies. No homo. The siccness should support Mixerr, the siccnees should care...

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
This guy is building a fucking empire.
The photoshop goons should design him a solid logo. look at his current shit, it's shit.
Mixerr, get a good bright light source. Do some video editing, so you don't have to re-record everything when you do a mistake and add some license free instrumental music to your videos. I hope you monitarise your videos on youtube. You've made so many reviews it's time to get professional. And don't you forget to comb your fucking hair when you doing reviews and stuff. You look fresh when you are wearing beanies. No homo. The siccness should support Mixerr, the siccnees should care...
A couple of siccness brehs wanted me to rerecord my videos. I need better lighting equipment. I can agree with that. I have big hair so I can't help it. I am trying to get professional.