Mistah Fab defends the White Girl Mobb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2008
Yeah but your actin like ppl are that logical...

And most ppl brought up in the hood are not and you and I know if you tryed to ask someone if they could stop using that word infront of you they would most likely say fuck you and mind your own business...everybody got egos and nobody wants or would be calm if some stranger came up to them tryna tell them what to say or when to say it...

And on a side note most ppl would take a stranger "asking" them to not use a word they use all day becuz thier around as disrespect...I think ppl are just picking and chosen their battles and this one would seem to be the easy route
I don't know how much logic it takes to understand what respect is. I know its a lot of dumbass people in the world, but some stuff is just a given. Even in the hood there is respect. I know what you saying and you're probably right about ppl telling me to fuck off and mind my own business....and like I said, at that point it wouldn't be about the word "nigga" anymore.

May 1, 2010
lol 3 pages in 2 hours, white girl mob running the BART boards
Considering most people on the BART boards think every bay rapper is:

a. wack

or

b. washed up

I'm not surprised this is what gets them talking. Like it or not, Kreayshawn is the biggest bay rapper making noise since prolly E-40 when he signed to BME or Hyphy when it was hot.

May 5, 2005
Those things aren't "Racial" issues those are human rights issues. This is a word that is used by the community, that he uses, that his friends use. Now if you don't agree with the use of the word fine. If you don't agree with a "white" persons use of the word fine. But you can't tell somebody how THEY should feel about the word.
Reading several of your posts you either white, from the burbs, or an uncle tom. Which is it.

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
Kreayshawn keeps getting put in the conversation cuz for some reason people swears she says nigga. And V-Nasty is half white and half vietnamese and was raised mostly by a black woman that calls her nigga.

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
See, that's what I thought, but then people are saying Kreayshawn say that shit too. And is V-Nasty half black? The whole thing, honestly, is a clusterfuck of bullshit. Regardless of V-Nasty race, she says that shit ignorantly... I've seen the videos... she's one of those ignorant fucks who feels they have to feel every empty space of speech with the n-word. So either way I'm not cosigning the shit. But if V-Nasty is saying the shit, and not Kreayshawn then why is Kreayshawn speaking on that shit or even getting involved? And if V-Nasty is half black (which I thought she was) then why are people trippin just because she rolls with a crew called the "White Girl Mob?" Obviously, my personal feelings on the word go past whether some passes the 1/16 rule, but at the same time I don't like to get caught up into uninformed bullshit either.
I don't know Kreayshawn so I don't know if she's ever said the word. But what started this was that she tweeted something to the effect of:

"what you bitches want from a nigga? *DMX Voice"

Clearly quoting a DMX song. So technically she didnt use the word. V-Nasty is another story lol.

May 5, 2005
That is completely different and a horrible comparison. Truth, nobody should be using the word, but I guess it's the "cool" thing to do.
Horrible? Why? Based on what? Because it's not "Cool". If Latino rappers ran around saying what up my Spic, it would over time be cool for some white people to start doing it because it came popular? Do you know how fucking stupid it looks for some idiot white fake thugs saying "My Nig" or "Nigga" talk about self hate. We all know the word is a term to degrade blacks and we flipped it sarcastically as a term of endearment to take the venom out of it. Now look what happened, we have a bunch of self hating idiots running around using it. What the fuck is the point of using the word is my point.

May 1, 2010
That shit sounded like the premise for a bad sitcom on BET...smh...

And Kreayshawn needs to watch her shit...just for PR purposed - not that I think her buzz extends too deep into the black community, but common sense should tell her she shouldn't be quoting the n-word...and for her to feel comfortable to do that shit makes me think she's even more lax in her personal life... at the end of the day white girl mob is just a product of a fucked up society... in an attempt to "own" the word as people claimed when they first started using it, we don't have control over it anymore...

how the fuck a rapper gonna say shit about it when those 1000s of white people reciting their lyrics word for word say the n-word, but also just paid 20 bucks to get in? Any rapper with a fan base probably stared more than one white person straight in the face as they repeated that word and didn't do shit about it...

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
If you live in a Crip neighborhood you're gonna end up saying Cuz whether your a Crip or not cuz that's all you hear. It's the same with Nigga. Kid's are raised on the word but are expected to not say it?

Status
Not open for further replies.