Mistah Fab defends the White Girl Mobb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2010
The problem is people not knowing the difference between "Nigga" and "Nigger"
The problem is people thinking "a" instead of "er" is a "difference." I listen to rap just like everyone else so I'm not judging anyone or saying anyone is better than anyone, but spell it out you want doesn't erase the history or the fact white people out of EVERYONE should never say that shit and any black person who allows that shit to slide like its nothing has lost sight of their history.

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
@SupaSav'dOutt being born in a poverty stricken neighborhood with parents addicted to drugs and losing a brother cuz he was murdered is struggle. And trying to make it as a felon with a strike is struggle. And I'm not talkin bout none of these fake ass rappers I'm talkin bout V-Nasty

May 8, 2008
The problem is people thinking "a" instead of "er" is a "difference." I listen to rap just like everyone else so I'm not judging anyone or saying anyone is better than anyone, but spell it out you want doesn't erase the history or the fact white people out of EVERYONE should never say that shit and any black person who allows that shit to slide like its nothing has lost sight of their history.
Co-Sign to the fullest. I don't give a fuck what part of the East she from that shit ain't cool. I'm well aware that "nigga" has changed and has become acceptable for some weird ass reason, but white ppl shouldn't be saying it. Period.

May 8, 2008
There be hella mexicans in northern cali that say nigga and I never seen no blacks folks trip on them...

I mean what you wanna get in some real ass funk that might cost ppl they lives over a word???

Most ppl dont but to each his own if you really got a problem with it hit any hood in the bay or the valley and you will have a field day and a lot of opportunity to try and check folks...im sayin I know some white boys locked up for muder right now that was sayin nigga and bangin blood and wasnt no one tryna check shit over the word nigga...my point being is I think most ppl want to speak on it or have a problem with it cuz its some skinny white girls and not nobody that they feel would be a threat if they started trippin off them using the word nigga...just my 2 cents
Honestly I don't think this has anything to do wit fighting or checking everybody who aint black who says "nigga." Ima man and you a man and respect is the basis for everything...all I gotta do is let you know how im feeling about the word, as a man you should respect it. If you don't respect it then it's not about the word any more, it's about you disrespecting me as a man. I find it hard to believe that any white person would insist on saying the word "nigga" if a black man calmly let them know how they felt about the shit. It aint gotta be a race riot over the shit.

@SupaSav'dOutt being born in a poverty stricken neighborhood with parents addicted to drugs and losing a brother cuz he was murdered is struggle. And trying to make it as a felon with a strike is struggle. And I'm not talkin bout none of these fake ass rappers I'm talkin bout V-Nasty
GROWNG UP SOMEWHERE & FACING "REALITY" DOESNT MAKE IT ACCEPTABLE TO SAY THAT .. I THINK ITS FUNNY THAT HE GETS ON A SONG LIKE THE PANTHER REMIX AND STOOD UP FOR OSCAR GRANT IN A CASE THAT WAS PRETTY MUCH A RACIAL THING & SAYS THIS IS COOL ... MORE POWER TO FAB, KEEP UP THE HARD WORK IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY BRO, UR DOIN A DAMN GOOD JOB

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Being born into a struggle doesn't validate anything or grant a pass for fuckery though. My brother and I have taken complete opposite paths in life after growing up in a poor household with every problem and obstacle you can name. I do well for myself and provide for a family, he's 32 and has done 10 years straight and just got swooped up for a parole violation. I don't buy it.

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
GROWNG UP SOMEWHERE & FACING "REALITY" DOESNT MAKE IT ACCEPTABLE TO SAY THAT .. I THINK ITS FUNNY THAT HE GETS ON A SONG LIKE THE PANTHER REMIX AND STOOD UP FOR OSCAR GRANT IN A CASE THAT WAS PRETTY MUCH A RACIAL THING & SAYS THIS IS COOL ... MORE POWER TO FAB, KEEP UP THE HARD WORK IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY BRO, UR DOIN A DAMN GOOD JOB
Those things aren't "Racial" issues those are human rights issues. This is a word that is used by the community, that he uses, that his friends use. Now if you don't agree with the use of the word fine. If you don't agree with a "white" persons use of the word fine. But you can't tell somebody how THEY should feel about the word.

May 1, 2010
there you have it. all you martin luther keyboard jr. activist up and go through the east 1 time.
That's the funny thing, going through the "east" 1 time? If that 75 pound runt survived in the "east" then anyone can.

It ain't about being a fucking idiot about it because that shit don't prove a thing, you let someone elses ignorance lead you to violence and they win.

And in this case it's not about organizing, because this chick's fan base isn't once that gives a fuck about the black community and black history and this chick's 15 minutes would only extend if anyone took her seriously.

But if it makes me a "keyboard activist" then that's what I am but I know damn sure I won't be spending one cent on her, anyone she's affiliated with, and anyone who cosigns her ignorant bullshit.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Honestly I don't think this has anything to do wit fighting or checking everybody who aint black who says "nigga." Ima man and you a man and respect is the basis for everything...all I gotta do is let you know how im feeling about the word, as a man you should respect it. If you don't respect it then it's not about the word any more, it's about you disrespecting me as a man. I find it hard to believe that any white person would insist on saying the word "nigga" if a black man calmly let them know how they felt about the shit. It aint gotta be a race riot over the shit.
Yeah but your actin like ppl are that logical...

And most ppl brought up in the hood are not and you and I know if you tryed to ask someone if they could stop using that word infront of you they would most likely say fuck you and mind your own business...everybody got egos and nobody wants or would be calm if some stranger came up to them tryna tell them what to say or when to say it...

And on a side note most ppl would take a stranger "asking" them to not use a word they use all day becuz thier around as disrespect...I think ppl are just picking and chosen their battles and this one would seem to be the easy route

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
That's the funny thing, going through the "east" 1 time? If that 75 pound runt survived in the "east" then anyone can.

It ain't about being a fucking idiot about it because that shit don't prove a thing, you let someone elses ignorance lead you to violence and they win.

And in this case it's not about organizing, because this chick's fan base isn't once that gives a fuck about the black community and black history and this chick's 15 minutes would only extend if anyone took her seriously.

But if it makes me a "keyboard activist" then that's what I am but I know damn sure I won't be spending one cent on her, anyone she's affiliated with, and anyone who cosigns her ignorant bullshit.
but Kreayshawn has NEVER said nigga. V-Nasty says nigga.

May 1, 2010
but Kreayshawn has NEVER said nigga. V-Nasty says nigga.
See, that's what I thought, but then people are saying Kreayshawn say that shit too. And is V-Nasty half black? The whole thing, honestly, is a clusterfuck of bullshit. Regardless of V-Nasty race, she says that shit ignorantly... I've seen the videos... she's one of those ignorant fucks who feels they have to feel every empty space of speech with the n-word. So either way I'm not cosigning the shit. But if V-Nasty is saying the shit, and not Kreayshawn then why is Kreayshawn speaking on that shit or even getting involved? And if V-Nasty is half black (which I thought she was) then why are people trippin just because she rolls with a crew called the "White Girl Mob?" Obviously, my personal feelings on the word go past whether some passes the 1/16 rule, but at the same time I don't like to get caught up into uninformed bullshit either.

Status
Not open for further replies.