Mistah Fab defends the White Girl Mobb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
If you ain't black then it ain't cool.

Only girls can call each other bitch. Same principle! Eminem doesn't use the N-word.

Feb 7, 2006
A life is what u value as a individual...not as a group of ppl. Fuck the police for one. The truth is judges and police „TODAY come from all cultures and races. Just like white judges there are black, latino, italian, ect ect make conviction too. Ur arguement is fuled by hate of the past so i feel u, but is it right? Ur just as guilty as a white rascist to have hate as ur foundation for ur agrguement.
what hate? I'm just pointing out a statistical fact and you're throwing hate in there to discredit what I'm saying, doesn't destroy the truth tho. I said until disparities between all racist are abolished shit won't be totally cool and you say that's hate, you seem hateful for being against something good like making things equal and right between all people. See how that works? Don't throw BS out there I'm not hating on anyone, just the facts and the resolution that we come together and struggle together equally, and no Nigga talk. Sound like everything you been saying.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
what hate? I'm just pointing out a statistical fact and you're throwing hate in there to discredit what I'm saying, doesn't destroy the truth tho. I said until disparities between all racist are abolished shit won't be totally cool and you say that's hate, you seem hateful for being against something good like making things equal and right between all people. See how that works? Don't throw BS out there I'm not hating on anyone, just the facts and the resolution that we come together and struggle together equally, and no Nigga talk. Sound like everything you been saying.
I'm speaking in general about hate, read the comments and there's a lot fuel off that. Ur right about everybody having to come together to fix this fucked up issue . The blame game only leads to a dead end . U can't move forwerd if u as a individual don't want to.

70SAV

Sicc OG
Mar 1, 2006
my opinion

Till African Americans quit calling each other the word in a positive or negative mannor all points and views on others races using the word are hypocritical in my eyes. Although I get where your coming from its just hard to agree when people dont live by example. Racism/slavery has been experienced by every culture known to man not just African Americans. Not all slave owners were white ppl lol too for your info. From the Moors who owned white slaves, to New world settlers who bought Irish Slaves, black slaves, To the Chinese who enslaved there own people....all races one way or another were slaves and/or slave owners at one time in history.

but on the record.. no white person should be using it in music, as far as with friends I dont know how they were raised or who they were raised with so that's a individuals choice and there responsibility to deal with others reactions to it.
Sorry it took so long to respond, I was busy enjoying my 4th of July weekend.

Anywayz... Look dude, theres simply no justification for the use of the word by any non-Black who is sensitive to Black Peoples' plight, struggle, and/or feelings. The old "but it's hypocritical" defense holds no water with me. Whether it's hypocritical or not, what does THAT have to do with a SINGLE PERSON'S informed decision to use, or not to use, a word that they know to be racially offensive to the majority of Black people. I'm not asking you to take responsibility for anything that any other white person in history has done, I'm asking you to take responsibility for YOURSELF.

I'll make it easy for you... I ,70sav, am a Black Man. I, and many of my Black people, find it racially offensive when we hear non-Blacks use the word N*GGA. Will you, Indo, as an intelligent and sensitive non-Black person please not use the word either in, or out of our presence again?

So, if you've never been asked to refrain from using the word, You have now.
See how being put on the spot leaves you no argument? Theres no way to obscure the question that's been asked of you. Not with stories of Black Moors owning white slaves (who whether slaves or not were most likely NOT called N*GGAS), Irish slaves, or Chinese slaves (who, again, whether slaves or not were most likely NOT called N*GGAS). All you have is your own two feet and conviction to stand on.

You could say "No, 70sav, I'll decline your request and I'll say what I like". But then what kind of person would that make you?

Oh... and please remember that this discussion is not about FAB defending BLACK peoples use of the word N*GGA, It's about him defending NON-BLACKS' use of the word. If you want to start a thread about Black Peoples' use of the word I will happily post my thoughts on that subject there. It has no place in THIS discussion and reeks of a lame attempt at Reverse Psychology.

Status
Not open for further replies.