@ mista murder 187

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
dali said:
of course he's getting harrassed.
His freedom is violated.
It's ridiculous to tell someone where to drink a beer.
Fuck that law.

yep, aslong as you ain't hurtin somebody then you should be able to do what you want

C

CcytzO_Loc

he was thinkin bout ya murda watch out....hell probably try ta become a cop in your city jus so he can harass you himself...lol....

Aug 11, 2003
dali said:
of course he's getting harrassed.
His freedom is violated.
It's ridiculous to tell someone where to drink a beer.
Fuck that law.

Yeah its fuck lame that they can tell you what todo even if you arint hurting anything or anyone..

Cops should bealbe to do anythnig untill they are called

it would be nicer that way ^^ but that wouldnt work

Dec 19, 2005
datniggawilliam said:
Yeah its fuck lame that they can tell you what todo even if you arint hurting anything or anyone..

Cops should bealbe to do anythnig untill they are called

it would be nicer that way ^^ but that wouldnt work
dont you mean shouldnt
??

May 12, 2004
It is the law...point blnak, no matter how much it sucks, its the law..so if you dont want to get fucked with..dont break it..It just gives them a reason... simple as that

Feb 28, 2005
So you think its cool and mature to prank call people because i want to be a cop? such wonderful logic! i love the siccness...good luck with your album, homie. It doesnt seem like you have much else going for you...

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
OHH HELL NAW!!!
u be day dreamin about tha siccness...
and about me and my 40oz's??? lol

awww hell naw man... i don't even think of u.. expect when i come on this site.. and i see everyone clowin u... and then i laugh!.. and then i go on with my life.. but you i have better things to think about than think about.. a pig on siccness... i gotta deal with the ones in real life.. hatin on me...

man.... i'd hate to know what u daydream about the rest of the time....!
*shudders*

next time.. u wanna tell me something.. just PM me.. cause this shit is embarrasing! peaceeeeeee

oh yeaa and its still fuck the J BOEGS!!! 4 life
ohh and the fuckin cops always harass me.. even if im not drinking...
so don't try to hate.. cops are just haters...period