@ mista murder 187

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2005
ok...i was sitting in class a little while ago, and i was thinking about all my family and friends on the siccness...then i though of you and how you always complain about getting harrassed by cops and they make you "pour out your 40 oz"... i have an idea...why dont you drink it INSIDE so nobody will tell you to pour it out...you've told me that you are over 21 so why not drink legally somewhere instead of hiding in a park, which closes at sunset...unless of course you like this absolute "harrassment" and corrupt cops

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
J-Boeg said:
ok...i was sitting in class a little while ago, and i was thinking about all my family and friends on the siccness...then i though of you and how you always complain about getting harrassed by cops and they make you "pour out your 40 oz"... i have an idea...why dont you drink it INSIDE so nobody will tell you to pour it out...you've told me that you are over 21 so why not drink legally somewhere instead of hiding in a park, which closes at sunset...unless of course you like this absolute "harrassment" and corrupt cops

This guy is a RETARD.

Another thing is, why were you thinking about this man's drinking schedule when you were in class? Do you fantasize about going to the park with him and drinking or do you want to catch him in the park, make him pour out his 40, and then come on here and laugh like the little bitch pig you are?

You are a fucking block head. I hope you never have kids, infact, go drink a gallon of bleach.

Feb 25, 2006
J-Boeg said:

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
This dude was sittin' in class imagining him drinking an ice cold beer without a shirt on in the park on a sunny day. What a faggot! Thumbs down J-Boeg.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
ok, so im new to the Open Forum, and i know why everybody hates on tadou, but why on j boeg.
i know that hes a pig but i mean he acts human on here including a sense of humor which cops around here totally lack.

so what did you do j boeg

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
j boeg you suck.
why would you rather drink at home when you can be somewhere outside when the weather is nice. appreciate the good things, i guess you never drunk at the beach/park when the sun was hot as fuck, smoking a joint and listening to music. that shit is beautiful.
HURENSOHN.

Feb 28, 2005
yea, it shows some of you fucks have the reading comprehension of a third grader...i said in parks AFTER sunset which means they are closed...thats what he ALWAYS says...its his own fault and for some reason i thought of that and it pissed me off that he thinks hes getting harrassed

Aug 7, 2006
J-Boeg said:
yea, it shows some of you fucks have the reading comprehension of a third grader...i said in parks AFTER sunset which means they are closed...thats what he ALWAYS says...its his own fault and for some reason i thought of that and it pissed me off that he thinks hes getting harrassed
UR A FAT FUKIN PIG , AND A STUPID FUKIN FAGGET....NOBODY ON THIS SITE COULD GIVE A RABBIT SHIT WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
of course he's getting harrassed.
His freedom is violated.
It's ridiculous to tell someone where to drink a beer.
Fuck that law.