Mista Cane - In My Life... ALBUM OF THE YEAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2002
Yep you heard rite. This album is by far the hardest album not to only come out of the bay so far this year, but the hardest album period. If you ever been thru any type of struggle in your life, my dude got somethin for you on this. If you been a fan of Davey D and Cane as long as I have, you will def appriciate how far they have come, and how much both of them have stepped their game up. Cane don't need your support on this project...He deserves it. If you got shit out, i got money he was one of the first to go out and cop it. If you a fan of hip-hop you will bang this shit front to back. The production is solid all the way thru and the lyrical content is crazy. The joint he did with Quinn and Game may be one of the deepest songs ever wrote. I can go on and on so ima leave you wit this. IF WE GONNA MOVE ANY UNITS OUT HERE WE HAVE TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER. LETS GET IT..................

Aug 31, 2003
www.projectrooment.com
Most solid album I've bought in a long time...Production is on point, cant go wrong with Davey, Sean T, and One Drop controlling the keys...Lyrics are always something i enjoy from Cane and he brought his best efforts on this one, his story telling skills make me feel like im walking in his shoes absorbing everything he talks about...Anybody who likes good music with a message behind it GO COPP THIS! I tell people dont just hear the music listen to the music!

Oct 3, 2002
Its seems like everytime Cane or Arsen drop anything people just start hating on them because they realize that they are doing major things! Its always funny to see its someone hiding behind a dumb ass screen name.

Mista Cane, solid album. Its always good to see an artist release some good music and still have time to post on the net. Much respect.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
this album is dope,solid front to back.cane has came a long way

only complaint is all the game features

Jul 29, 2004
This album is the worse peice of trash I have ever heard...and another thing Cane is white which makes it even worse....Just Kiddin!

Shits hot!!!!!!!!! Always a breath of fresh air to hear thoughtful music...Keep it up Cane