Mista Cane - In My Life... ALBUM OF THE YEAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
strobe415 said:
Its seems like everytime Cane or Arsen drop anything people just start hating on them because they realize that they are doing major things! Its always funny to see its someone hiding behind a dumb ass screen name.

Mista Cane, solid album. Its always good to see an artist release some good music and still have time to post on the net. Much respect.
Hahah Doin' major things? Please...Nobody knows who the hell they are outside this forum and maybe in their own city which I can't really speak on because I don't live there. CaNE still chasing pipe dreams...

Is he still selling insurance on the side?

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
Mr. Chronic said:
Hahah Doin' major things? Please...Nobody knows who the hell they are outside this forum and maybe in their own city which I can't really speak on because I don't live there. CaNE still chasing pipe dreams...

YOU STILL ON HIS DICK AFTER LIKE 7 YEARS CUHZ, LET THE NUTS GO!

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Mr. Chronic said:

i bet 80% of underground rappers have side jobs,dont think thats anything to knock him for.

i really dont care for cane or any rapper on a personal level. so i could care less who knows them or what they are doing with their lives. as long as they make dope albums, thats all i can ask for. will continue to support them no matter how many jobs they have

May 29, 2002
just picked up the last copy at best buy in san carlos. it wasnt even in the rap section. just happened to pass by a single copy randomly placed in the rock section.

after one quick listen i am very impressed. production is top notch and cane really stepped up his spitters on this one. good shit cane, always liked ya'lls shit.

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
AGAINST ALL ODDS!

here we go. dont know how to tell you this, but this is why the bay area is the hardest place to blow up.

1. if you get in your car, and drive for 6 hours you can be in l.a. or just about 3-4 hours shy of portland. you can be half way to vegas "a tourist town" not really built for selling records, but a great place to visit, or reno (see vegas on a mini level). if you live in philly, jersey, new york, atlanta, nashville, houston, new orleans, kansas city or any other decent sized market, and get in your car and drive 6-8 hours in any direction you will touch 3-6 states. they say you can go new york to florida in 10-15 hours. SO BASICLY THE WHOLE EASTERN SEA BOARD! california alone is a 10-12 drive and you only have 2 major markets. i mean fresno and bakersfeild are cool for small indie grind, but no real numbers can come from there. so even l.a. has pheonix, tucson and all of new mexico being shared with texas. all within that days drive. THIS PROOVES THE FACT THAT THE REST OF THE MSUIC BUSINESS LOOKS AT US AS REGIONAL BECAUSE WE ARE BASICLY ON OUR OWN ISLAND. WE HAVE BASICLY GEOGRAOHICLY PLACED OURSELVES AS FAR FROM NEW YORK, OOOPS, I MEAN SUCCESS IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS AS POSSIBLE! CONGRADULATIONS WE HAVE FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHY THEY STEAL FROM US AND NEVER GIVE BACK. THEY DONT HAVE TOO! WE ARE IRRELEVANT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i love this. why im not sure, but fuck it i love it anyways!

you pile indie label on top of indie label, broke as fuck with no real hit making capablity right here in the bay and you get what we (bay area labels and rappers) are. a bunch of copy cat, broke, shadows of our old self. with no selling power. it now boils down to what street cred? hahahahahahahahah that and .50 cents will get you a cup of coffee at def jam, universal and or interscope. oh and it will also get you anywhere from probation to life in prison! so have at it! we have 3-5 bonified clicks in the bay area who are finacially successfull on even the smallest scale. smallest scale being 3-4 releases a year which sale 10-20,000 units a peice. (not including E-40 and Too-SHort) and i guess you can throw Baby Bash in that too) cause the days of any rapper NOT just bay rappers selling 100,000 indie ARE OVER! THEY WILL NOT BE BACK. SORRY.

i hate typing, but ill be back with more reasons. trust me i have about 30 as to why failure may be the only option! hahahahahahahahaha

let the hate begin you fuckers dont scare me!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahah

Mar 15, 2005
servnu151 said:
AGAINST ALL ODDS!

here we go. dont know how to tell you this, but this is why the bay area is the hardest place to blow up.

1. if you get in your car, and drive for 6 hours you can be in l.a. or just about 3-4 hours shy of portland. you can be half way to vegas "a tourist town" not really built for selling records, but a great place to visit, or reno (see vegas on a mini level). if you live in philly, jersey, new york, atlanta, nashville, houston, new orleans, kansas city or any other decent sized market, and get in your car and drive 6-8 hours in any direction you will touch 3-6 states. they say you can go new york to florida in 10-15 hours. SO BASICLY THE WHOLE EASTERN SEA BOARD! california alone is a 10-12 drive and you only have 2 major markets. i mean fresno and bakersfeild are cool for small indie grind, but no real numbers can come from there. so even l.a. has pheonix, tucson and all of new mexico being shared with texas. all within that days drive. THIS PROOVES THE FACT THAT THE REST OF THE MSUIC BUSINESS LOOKS AT US AS REGIONAL BECAUSE WE ARE BASICLY ON OUR OWN ISLAND. WE HAVE BASICLY GEOGRAOHICLY PLACED OURSELVES AS FAR FROM NEW YORK, OOOPS, I MEAN SUCCESS IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS AS POSSIBLE! CONGRADULATIONS WE HAVE FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHY THEY STEAL FROM US AND NEVER GIVE BACK. THEY DONT HAVE TOO! WE ARE IRRELEVANT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i love this. why im not sure, but fuck it i love it anyways!

you pile indie label on top of indie label, broke as fuck with no real hit making capablity right here in the bay and you get what we (bay area labels and rappers) are. a bunch of copy cat, broke, shadows of our old self. with no selling power. it now boils down to what street cred? hahahahahahahahah that and .50 cents will get you a cup of coffee at def jam, universal and or interscope. oh and it will also get you anywhere from probation to life in prison! so have at it! we have 3-5 bonified clicks in the bay area who are finacially successfull on even the smallest scale. smallest scale being 3-4 releases a year which sale 10-20,000 units a peice. (not including E-40 and Too-SHort) and i guess you can throw Baby Bash in that too) cause the days of any rapper NOT just bay rappers selling 100,000 indie ARE OVER! THEY WILL NOT BE BACK. SORRY.

i hate typing, but ill be back with more reasons. trust me i have about 30 as to why failure may be the only option! hahahahahahahahaha

let the hate begin you fuckers dont scare me!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahah
do you feel that Dutch was talkin about you in that post or somethin????