MISPHIT "CUTTHROATTHEORY"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Hey dawgz...I need your opinions on that Misphit album...I can remember there was a review in Murder Dog some years ago, so this album is stuck in my head and I always wanted it, but I don't know shit about it. Anybody can name me the featured guests (if there's any) and if possible a short review...would be hella nice, cause I got the chance to get this mf...

Aug 18, 2002
Hes from Kansas City, KANSAS and is known for runnin with the infamous Lejo. Hes got some lyrical shit and some harder stuff on there too. some pretty good shit. If you from KC Streetside on Broadway still has a couple albums as of a couple weeks ago for cheap.

Apr 26, 2002
Dilznik said:
I got the tape around here somewhere, I just can't find it. I know Leviathian did some beats on it and my boy Bruce ILLest had a guest appearence on it. If I come across it i'll post the playlist up.
Yo homie...please put that playlist up...I can get it for a real cheap price (30 bucks shipped to Germany!!) in comparison for the money this album makes when you see it on Ebay (like a $100)...but for me it doesn't matter how much it makes on Ebay...it's still a lot of money for a cd, right??
Hey JLMACN...can you sell it to me for less than $30??

Slide

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
tracklist for Misphit: Cutthroat Theory

1 - Intro
2 - Crumble da Chronic
3 - Countless
4 - Could You Elect
5 - Daily Dilemma feat. JB
6 - Tightrope Boogie
7 - Black feat. Lejo & Saviono