Minneapolis Show Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
Jay Rock - Terrible live show
Glasses Malone - Terrible live show
E40 - Was surprised with his performance was pretty satisfied.
Tech / Kutt / Krizz = WOW... amazing, gets better every show but now that they finally got a new setlist it made it that much more enjoyable.. sorry for rambling on but i am WASTED off bou lou that was fuckin $9 dollars a piece, i don't even think it was 151 either...

Feb 17, 2009
some what on topic but an old friend of mine got a little out of hand after the show..

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/minnesota/taxi-shooting-minnetonka-sept-20-2010

and to add to the review some may not care but kali fired up a fat joint on stage, and also a dude threw tech a trojan magnum and tech asked if he wanted it in his mouth it was pretty funny.. plenty of tits tech said thats the most he's seen in a while (probably says that at every show).

Oct 17, 2003
i didn't want to watch any of the openers... GM was okay i didn't like Jay Rock... E40 did good i guess but i still didn't want him wasting my time.... I didn't even bother talking to E40 or any of the other openers at the Meet & Greet lol..... I really wish we would have just went to MOA after the meet and greet and showed up 2 hours after doors opened

Dec 15, 2004
Dan-o's Review: Noize Violation: Amazing as always "you're see through transparent plus my tracks beat like abusive parents" that is a dope line no doubt., Glasses malone: was amazing best of all the openers. I was texting durning jayrock and E-40 I was't that impressed I was expecting more of a show from E-40. I have seen local acts that bring alot more to the stage. People in the meet and greet drove all the way from FL to see him and he was just sub par. Tech was amazing. I am planning on seeing my girlfriend tonight and having her upload pictures and Vid's of the MN show. I want to go to the duluth one but I can't, stupid republican telemarketing job.

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
Just because its a Tech show doesnt mean everyone drinks Caribou Lou. I'll take my Patron and lime juice, bud light, or whatever someone wants to buy.
Durr...But to not have 151 on stock at all at a Tech show is dumb. Simple as that. Not having 151 at a bar, in general, is dumb.

On another note, I like your sig man. "Wild" is a badass track. I need to holla at Kred here pretty soon to lay down some verses.

Nov 14, 2002
Durr...But to not have 151 on stock at all at a Tech show is dumb. Simple as that. Not having 151 at a bar, in general, is dumb.

On another note, I like your sig man. "Wild" is a badass track. I need to holla at Kred here pretty soon to lay down some verses.
Yo man I go to biker bars that don't have 151 or the 101 Turkey. You wouldn't want to pay for it if they had it anyhow, and they don't want to deal with scraping you and your puke off the floor 5 minutes into a show.