Minneapolis Show Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
I think that this is a dope line up and G.Malone, Jay Rock, and E-40 have been all putting on a great show and getting the crowd ready for Tech and crew. I am enjoying the entire run, and all of the people on the tour have been making it happen, and showing alot of love to the fans at the meet and greet. I think if you come to the show with a closed mind, you won't like anything outside of what you came to see.

Catch the Independent Grind Tour in a city near you.

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
I think that this is a dope line up and G.Malone, Jay Rock, and E-40 have been all putting on a great show and getting the crowd ready for Tech and crew. I am enjoying the entire run, and all of the people on the tour have been making it happen, and showing alot of love to the fans at the meet and greet. I think if you come to the show with a closed mind, you won't like anything outside of what you came to see.

Catch the Independent Grind Tour in a city near you.
This Blood u met in Lincoln who asked u bout T soprano. That Cd is smashin homie