Mike Meezly? MTV mc battle2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
The funny thing is he went up there rappin just like a bay area cat talkin about killin his crew and callin him a punk and some other shit I thought it was hilarious...

I say he made Frisco look bad cuz that's what he kept yellin out

Oct 10, 2003
u gotta think bout this...mike came out hard...reppin tha bay to the fullest...even if wreckonize was weak..he still woulda won cuz tha bay gets no luv wat so ever...

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
I THINK THAT FOO BLIND FURY SHOULD HAVE WON THAT SHIT!!! HE WAS TIGHT AS HELL!!! WRECOGNIZE WAS FUCC'N' WACC!!! HE LOOKED LIKE A GIRL!!! I THINK THAT FOO FROM FRISCO WAS PRETTY TIGHT, I MEAN, HE WAS REPP'N' HIS SHIT PRETTY HARD!!! I THINK SWAY IS BITCH ASS HOLLWOOD ASS NIGGA!!! HE BARELY EVEN SHOWED LOVE TO THE HOMIE THAT WAS REP'N' HIS HOMETOWN!!!

Jul 12, 2002
dude was far from horrible, but sure as hell wasnt good enough to be in those battles. I like how he repped the bay pretty hard, but that totally backfired because he did bad. Oh well though. I thought blow for blow Swann took down blind fury in that semi-final match. I was hella surprised that wreckonize won in the finals, that was a shock. I couldnt stand how he would shake his head when the other guy was going. K Caesar was fucking homo, dude should've gotten his ass beat.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
^^^I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT WRECOGNIZE SHAKE'N' HIS HEAD, I WANTED TO SOCC HIS ASSS!!! BUT FUCC THAT SWAN FOO, I MEAN HE WAS COO, BUT COMPARED TO BLIND FURY, HIS STYLE WAS ABC!!! I KINDA FELT SORRY FOR BLIND FURY CUZ OF THE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS HE WAS MAKE'N' WHEN THAT NIGHTLIFE OR NIGHTLIGHT WHATEVER, WAS TALK'N' BOUT HIS BLINDNESS (I WANTED TO GIVE'EM A HUG, AND TELL'EM DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. LOL), AND WHEN MEMPHIS BLEEK WAS LIKE: BLINDFURY, YOU NEED TO BE WEAR'N' THIS CHAIN, WE READY FOR YOU. YOU NOW THAT MADE HIM FEEL HELLA GOOD!!!

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yup i though that Blind Furry cat was ill. He did ripp all them cats and when they clowned on his blindness he came back clowin about it but making the big dude look bad. He was robbed.

May 7, 2002
^^ BLIND FURY DID DO HIS THANG AND SHIT

BUT I THINK THA TITEST FLOW CAME FRUM THAT LA CAT AND THAT NIGGA SWANN

SWANN STR8T CLOWNING MC / AND BIAS HAD A HARD FLOW TA CUZ AND HIS GOT HIS CLOWN ON

LIKE DAME SAID THAT SOULD OF BEEN THA CHAMPION SHIP THERE

May 19, 2002
No fuckin wonder, a Kmel staff. I thought A-Wolf was up next, since he almost beat Locksmith, IMO he did beat Locksmith.

Memphis said you should be wearin this chain right here? to Blind Fury? WTF was he thinkin, like he knows what that shit looks like.

Nov 24, 2003
heres the real deal... just cuz he work for KMEL is NOT the reason we sent him.. noone else wanted to be in the battle..all the cats we asked said NO... noone else bothered to show...everyone hatin on KMEL..and missed yall chance.. was Mike the best rapper out the bay? HELL NO.. but did anyone show up for the battle? HELL NO.. so.. we had no choice.. (it wasnt MY selection anyways..haha)

everyone got an opinion, but noone knows the truth.

the whole battle was disappointing.

Nov 24, 2003
i wish A-wolf WAS in it.. he coulda took them cats... at least beat the Wreconize kid... but he wasnt around when it came time for the battle..and Locksmith turned us down....

Aug 17, 2002
swan definitely got screwed at the end, just like how lock did last year. should let the judges decide that shit. but i think swan was probably the tightest dude from the this and the first batte.

im glad that dudefrom the bay lost so bady cuz now we will put up more of an effort to get someone better out next time, never let that shti happen again. Its mtv and i really dont care but to put out some fool like that is unexcusable. i dont care about who showed up to that battle or didnt. obviously the shit wasnt promoted well enough. and what do some of yall mean that guy was far from sorry lol. he was that bad he had no biz even being on the mtv battle. all i gotta know is who the hell lost to him in the bay that let him move on? wow. maybe yall should give megabusive or dave dub or someshit a call have them come through. fuck man anyone but that. jesus freakin christ.
stick to passin out flyers for summer jam mane.