Mike Epps vs. Kevin Hart

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Hannibal Burress is hilarious! Chris Rock said that he's one of the few dudes that makes him laugh.

I respect both of Epps and Hart's hustle though. Those are 2 of the hardest working dudes in show business right now it seems like.

I didn't like Eddie Griffin back in the day, but that dude is brilliant. Super cool dude and been funny for a long, long time.

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
"hey sanchez, gooney goo goo"

that segment of delirious was one of the most epic pieces of stand up comedy i have ever seen.

::
Ahahahahahahha.

Kevin Hart and Mike Epps seem like they just wanna be in movies. Their stand up is same ol shit eveytime.....

Either free flowing like Epps or structure like Hart shit their act seems the same . They are both funny. We can't say who is the funniest just who makes us laugh more.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I've brought this up before, but there's a radio station here in OKC, and I'm assuming other cities, that's 24/7 comedy. They play 1-4 minute skits from different stand ups all day long, it's dope.

Alonzo Bodden is also hilarious to me too.

No comedian will likely ever be as funny as Richard Pryor.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I got a rental in December that came with Pandora and they had left it on a stand up channel..
I was hooked.

I got a few channels customized..
Don't thumbs up thinkin you get more of the comedian.. it will just re play that seg a grip of times

Tru shit. The more different comedians you put in the more diverse it gets....just like the music.

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Feb 10, 2006
Kevin Hart's stand up is the equivalent of a kid throwing a temper tantrum. That's all I see him do is yell and wiggle around in his movies and stand ups. Mike just seems like a regular laid bac guy u can get drunk n smoke a blunt with.