midwest TAPE ONLY RELEASES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2005
ThaG said:
Esham's 1st one came on CD
Esham's first album was originally on tape. The tape version contains rare songs and only 500 copies exist. These tapes have went for more than $500 on Ebay. Here is the cover.

The cd version has different songs and a different cover.

Jun 26, 2005
Grim said:
Doe is from topeka, you got that right
yeah i thought he was but wasn't sure, thanks for clearin that up.

haven't seen you post in a long time.

also Grim, i know you like South Side Posse a lot (from your reviews), do you have or know about their 1st tape?

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
triple dubb "pain before pleasure"
brothas most wanted "faces of death"
brothas most wanted - fright night
g.s.o.m "gangsta state of mentality" < think that might be 'Norturnal
big rat "real nigga killa"
mr.spookie tee "eastside life"
midwest gangstas "party in tha projects"

^ tapes.

Tripp Dubb was pressed up on Glassmaster cd.. But he photocopied the tape j-card front in black and white, and used that as the cd cover. No back traycard. Good luck findin that one!

I've been pining over those fucking tapes for god knows how long. It was the only one I managed to find. Still enamored by the rest of those tapes too. Oh well. btw Suicide/Fuck DJ Quick might've been vinyl only.

Jun 26, 2005
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:

^ tapes.

Tripp Dubb was pressed up on Glassmaster cd.. But he photocopied the tape j-card front in black and white, and used that as the cd cover. No back traycard. Good luck findin that one!

I've been pining over those fucking tapes for god knows how long. It was the only one I managed to find. Still enamored by the rest of those tapes too. Oh well. btw Suicide/Fuck DJ Quick might've been vinyl only.
thanks for the info mr. sippy. since you know about a lot of this shit, do you know if Brothas Most Wanted "Niggas In Hats And Hoods" was a tape only release, or do i have that mixed up?

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:

^ tapes.

i got a few of them but i dont know if i really wanna ball em....the tapes are all hood worn...there in my broke ass ride right now... they worth anything anyways?

i got that brotahs most wanted but i dont really know what one it is tho because the tape is old.