Midwest Choppers (diRTy WoRMz Remix)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
Aight im liking the sounds of these... BUT I thought Kabosh was a rock project... Or was it suppose to be a rock-ish project? because adding drums and a guitar to a song dont make it ROCK. I hate that some people feel that way but adding that shit does not make it automatically rock.
And yea, I dont think it will be, but if this ends up being a remix album, it will not be purchased

May 29, 2009
Kabosh is a rock project, they still havent sat down and hammered out a few instrumentals cause it's not easy like rap is. These are just remixes, dirty worms just trying to show us they know what rock-tech-n9ne sounds like but all it sounds like to me is adding drums and guitar riffs to some old shit.

The Kabosh project should be much more dope that this, i hope.

Dec 14, 2005
No it wont be remixes when they make the album. Tech has said himself that they havent had the chance to get everyone together to start working on tracks yet. Also said that its gonna take some time because they will be making the music from scratch.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i would love to hear tech and krizz over some godsmack instrumentation

if kabosh could be made up of more than tech and krizz, who would you want as apart of the group ( not other rappers ) but musicians