Midwest Choppers (diRTy WoRMz Remix)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
If this is a taste of Kabosh, I don't like. Can I push it off my plate along with the broccoli and let the dog have it under the table?

Jul 4, 2009
I really want to see how they will use Dirty worms in their song writing structure. Im more than sure theyre not going to be making Blackened the sun and MWC type of songs

May 1, 2009
I do agree with that the editing part is kinda lame but these remixes are really sick. Even though Dirty Wormz seem like there mainly a Metal/Hard rock rap group I hope that the Kabosh record has various types of rock on it.

Nov 4, 2005
I like the sound of it.... but i dont just want remixes or meshs.. i want new shit for kabosh, Little Pills was the shit, dont just fill it with remixes...

Oct 30, 2009
Love the fact that they "Remixed" songs. But KABOSH is about NEW material, and the only thing I think as I hear this..."Please god, I hope this isnt what Kabosh is going to be in the end." Meaning, a bunch of remixed tracks. Thats cool and all, but at the same time, thats the cheap way of finally making an album that shouldve been out 2 years ago.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
That's what you think when you hear these? That's not what I hear. I get something more along the lines of "Tech was briefly on the idea of using these guys for Kabosh, but plans are falling through quick, so let's drop a few remixes to keep our name in the mind of his fanbase... maybe we can string them along until our next album."

Nov 4, 2005
nobody in mainstream land knows of kabosh if anything they think nothing of it.. its just us hardcorers, so stringing them along isnt working for me, i want new stuff, snippets if anything to show the work is there....no more floating this idea around or teasing us.

May 29, 2009
I'm not even reading the posts, I just wanna say the remixes with dirty worms suck out loud. I just sounds like they replaced instrument tracks with other more rock-central instrument sets. Doesnt sound new or fresh just...shitty. I would assume a new title composed from the floor with them would probably be amazing but otherwise not feelin it.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
I know Tech doesn't have the greatest ear for metal considering the fact I've only ever heard him mention Slipknot and A7X, but this is downright embarrassing.