Micheal jackson Oh how they will forget

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
NO wrong.. i hated this nigga befor.. he touched little fucking kids
You keep sayin this...but where is the proof? He never went to jail for any rape or molestation. You don't settle rape accusations out of court...you either get convicted of it or you DON'T. Ask Sicx about that.

Did you ever stop to think that people could PROFIT off of an accusation like that? Ask the families that got MILLIONS of dollars from Michael. Since when does money = compensation for you child's childhood being taken away? Any SANE parent would want him BEHIND bars for something that serious.

Apr 25, 2002
watch how we all will forget how he touched little kids and shit.
I forgot about that shit a long ass time ago.

Michael Jackson is probably the greatest entertainer of all time. I don't give a flying fuck what these guys do in their spare time. That includes Sicx. If I like their music or whatever it is they do in the way of entertainment, then whatever they do on their own time does not concern me. ESPECIALLY when the dude was never convicted of whatever he was being accused of. I don't know them personally and nothing they do directly affects me, so they can do whatever they want.

I understand this is siccness.net, where everyone wants to seem as hard as possible, but half of you clowns talking shit probably still bump his music in secret, and 95% of you have relatives that continue to bump his music to this day. Go bitch to them.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
MJ was a victim,too. Im not trying to justify him touching kids, if he even did it, but he was fucked over in his childhood and later on even more by society and the pressure of being the greatest performer on earth. Still, none of the shit he did after making some of the greatest music ever will take anything away from that fact, at least for me. Of course, dude turned out to be a weirdo, maybe even a pedophile, but you can't deny the fact that he was one of the most influential human beings EVER. He was still partially innocent when he started making music and you just can't take that away from him, no matter how he turned out, no matter if it was entirely his fault or the fault of his environment and exposure.

Apr 25, 2002
touchin kids.. or killin a drug dealer? HMMmmmmm how the fuck is that even close to the same level?

thats like you lookin at my bitches ass.. so i rape your daughter... fucking idiot
Are you fuckin retarded?

First of all, why did it have to be a drug dealer who gets killed? Why can't it be an innocent person? You tried to find the most acceptable type of person to murder in a lame attempt at making it look less heinous. Touching little kids is foul, but nobody is DYING. If you kill a drug dealer, you're still ending somebody's life. A mollested little kid might be fucked up for life, but it still has a life. I was reading a study a while back about how many kids really got mollested and never said anything.. Most of them went on to lead normal, productive lives. More kids got mollested than you would think. Chances are you KNOW someone who was mollested as a child, but you probably don't know that about them. So, taking a life is worse than touching little boys.

All that being said, Michael Jackson was never convicted of touching no goddamn little boy so you're hating on the man without any proof. Ignorance.

The second part of your comment is probably the dumbest thing I have ever read on here. That covers a lot of ground.

Mar 18, 2003
The only evidence that Michael Jackson ever did anything was the word of a 13 year old kid. Now the first thing I want to point out is that this is not a child- I was smoking weed and had already snorted coke when I was 13 years old. Hell, I knew people that were fuckin' at 13. My point is this- at that age there is the potential for fraud and the capacity for it is certainly present. On the contrary, someone who is seven years old would find it very difficult to stick to a "game plan". There is no limit to how far some people will go to get what they want, especially when it comes to large sums of money. The fact that Jackson settled a civil suit has little to do with the criminality of the matter or his guilt. And the fact that the kid refused to cooperate with police after the fact shows exactly how capable he is of following the orders of his father.

It's easy to sit here and say "Well fuck, if I was innocent I would definately fight it", knowing damn well on the advice of your attourney's and friends you would do the same fucking thing. If you were filthy rich and these accusations were made towards you by a kid and his father, at which point you become extremely emotionally and mentally unstable AND you have the option of going through a lengthy trial facing a possible LONG prison sentence OR you pay a sum of money and it all dissapears. Take it all into account and THINK about it.

Then the same thing happens 10 years later (when he is broke) except this time it goes to trial and he is found INNOCENT.

The OP is a fucking retard. Period.

This ruined his fucking life. Everything in regards to his well being came crashing down. This is honest to God one of the most horrifying stories I have ever heard. From 1993 to this point was nothing short of a tragedy.

R.I.P.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i agree with that, no straight 13 year old boy gon be in bed w michael, didnt that kid have cancer and that shit was his dying wish ?

yall really act like mike sent him home with nightmares and an eternal burning asshole

if you can remember any dudes moles on his dick..u a faggot

sorry
they was talkin bout the stress factor on him and i agree with that...all these people talking good about mj right now are who killed him..he didnt even get to see that all these people who crucified him while he was alive really loved him? that shits fucked up. i learned somethin from mjs death some people really dont love you till your dead man. they just got this hate for you because they werent taught how to love correctly. shits wild man it still hasnt hit me...i heard you are not alone and wanted to cry lmao real talk

hope it wasnt a drug overdose tho man alot of people dyin of these drug ods.