Micheal jackson Oh how they will forget

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2003
watch how we all will forget how he touched little kids and shit.

I can already see it in the news.. they all talked shit just a few years ago.

Now its OH we will always remember you Micheal Jackson

fuck that shit.. i just dont like bullshit. he made good music at one time then he touched kids..
fuck that fuck him

this guy was my dads like mac dre or pac. he loved him.. he grew up in gary(which is a shithole) and went to school with randy and they sis

rest in piss( if he did do shit to kids, he shouldn't ever find peace)

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
yeah i mean i wonder if people would react the same way if they heard sicx died
You already know no one but Lynch and a couple fans on here would give a damn..lol

Honestly, I have no opinion on if he did or not because I dont know..IF he did, it wouldnt be hard to believe though..if he didnt, then shame on our society and those families for placing this eternal cloud over this man's life..thats all im saying..oh well..

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
yeah no one even knows for sure if he did that bad stuff so he will have a lot more support

he had more fans than sicx anyway

Aug 11, 2003
wtf.. the man had a fucking kids wonderland in his fucking house.. and wanted to be alone with kids.. fuck that shit.. you all know he fucking touched and fucked some god damn children fuck that

Stealth

May 8, 2002
When I was 4 years old in 1988, I was in a full body cast. My neighbor's uncle was his manager. He was on tour. Came to my neighbor's house. Stopped by my house to see how I was in my bodycast. Talked to me for a minute, gave me an autographed MJ book that I still got to this day. Didn't rape me.

So fuck whatever people wanna say - dude was a weirdo, but there stands a chance that he didn't rape any kids. He might just genuinely be a good guy. Gotta give him the benefit of the doubt - especially since he's in the grave.

RIP

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Just to put things into perspective...Woody Allen married his adopted stepdaughter...whether it makes a difference or not, just wanted to put the facts out there...supposedly he started messing with her when she was 14 years old...he is 35 years older than her..