Micheal jackson Oh how they will forget

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
www.408inc.com
fuck that 20 million to pay someone off fuck that if didnt do it then no mutha fucka is gettin anything. Plus dude said its alright for lil boys to sleep in his bed. People let shit go cuz he WAS one of the best to ever do it.. Chesters get no love all u can get is a fuck you

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yo that micheal jackson documentary was CREEEEEEEEEEEPY....remember that shit? it was like 2-3 hours long or some shit?

nigga was on the bed with the boys
he said some crazy shit

like they had penthouse books in the house and he referred to them as naughty books..or some shit..i gotta re watch it

all that shits funny as fuck to me man im a spectator..life is hilarious

May 20, 2006
Michael was smart as hell too. When he made moves they were all power plays. For example:

1. Bought the publishing rights to the entire Beatles music catalog.

2. Married the daughter of Elvis Pressley

3. Named both of his son's Prince, since Prince dosen't have any.

4. Taught James Brown some new moves

-Michael Jackson was the artists' artist, the entertainers' entertainer. The man died at 50 and had been in show business since he was 5. Often imitated, never duplicated there will never be another, "Michael Jackson". I am thankful I had a chance to witness his greatness. R.I.P.

Aug 11, 2003
one of mj's songs will reach more and help more people than any amount of hate william attempts to conjure up out of rebellion due to the outpour of rips..

its a natural thing to do, i said i didnt give a fuck about the wtc

people said they didnt care about katrina

NO wrong.. i hated this nigga befor.. he touched little fucking kids

its nothing like what the fuck you just said.

thousands of lives are not ruined by his death.

Sep 5, 2008
I got a hard time believing that touching kids bullshit when it comes down to the fact that he was around 10s of thousands of poor or sick kids. Always had them at his mansion, and 2-3 come out saying he touched them?

I'd say he's lucky he didnt have 2-300 saying that. People are snakes.

Feb 26, 2006
I got a hard time believing that touching kids bullshit when it comes down to the fact that he was around 10s of thousands of poor or sick kids. Always had them at his mansion, and 2-3 come out saying he touched them?

I'd say he's lucky he didnt have 2-300 saying that. People are snakes.
Ignorance. It would obviously be the other way around. You honestly think 2-300+ kids are gonna keep their mouth shut that MJ touched them? Greedy gold diggin parents just lookin for a quick payout.

SMH at MJ hangin his kid over the balcony though.

Apr 13, 2008
this is the kind of gay bull shit that you mainly find on the internet. once oj simpson dies it's gonna be 'fuck that guy he killed his wife he lied omg somebody read my posts'. michael jackson is a timeless musician and if you can't feel that then you're a fag.

Feb 2, 2009
When I was 4 years old in 1988, I was in a full body cast. My neighbor's uncle was his manager. He was on tour. Came to my neighbor's house. Stopped by my house to see how I was in my bodycast. Talked to me for a minute, gave me an autographed MJ book that I still got to this day. Didn't rape me.

So fuck whatever people wanna say - dude was a weirdo, but there stands a chance that he didn't rape any kids. He might just genuinely be a good guy. Gotta give him the benefit of the doubt - especially since he's in the grave.

RIP
yes... but a man as derranged as he was should NEVER been sleepin' in the same bed as those kids. And advocating more men do the same, cuz it'll make the world a better place. He "dangled" his baby out of a hotel window.
This guy wasn't right in the head, for whatever reasons... it's sad he died, but I believe he was a pederass AT LEAST ONCE. That to me is one time too many.

Sep 5, 2008
Ignorance. It would obviously be the other way around. You honestly think 2-300+ kids are gonna keep their mouth shut that MJ touched them? Greedy gold diggin parents just lookin for a quick payout.
Im ignorant because I dont believe in what you believe when neither of us know the truth? lol

May 4, 2005
you guys talk shit about how mj touched little kids but yet we support music where they talk about breakin the law and killin people, no difference, r.i.p. mj
touchin little kids < robbin n killin

dont know bout yall... but theres a big difference to me.

Aug 11, 2003
touchin kids.. or killin a drug dealer? HMMmmmmm how the fuck is that even close to the same level?

thats like you lookin at my bitches ass.. so i rape your daughter... fucking idiot

May 9, 2002
i just love how every time i bring up the woody allen thing NO ONE KNOWS about it..it never gets old!!
Ironically enough, my stepmother attended the same school as Soon Yi and said the media frenzy was CRAZY during classes, including helicopters flying around all the time.

And just so we are all clear on the REAL facts, Soon Yi was Mia Farrows adopted daughter...and Farrow and Woody were never actually MARRIED. Therefore, Soon Yi, technically, was NOT Woody's stepdaughter at any time.