MICHAEL COLE APPRECIATION THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2007
damn this man has made WWE interesting again!!!! COLE IS A FUCKING PIMP!!! AFTER WHAT HE DID TO GOOD OL J R AND THE KING AHAHAHHA DAAAAAYUUUUUUUM!!!!!! COLE IS A FUTURE HALL OF FAMER!! yUUUP I SAID IT!!!! this THREAD SHOULD OF BEEN MADE A LOOONG TIME AGO:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Feb 9, 2006
Ur fuckin retarded for makin this thread. Michael Cole is worthless and is in no way interesting... Whats interesting about him? The fact that all he does is suck The Miz's dick, do that bullshit General Manager email reading and try to sound tough? Everything this dude does is lame, annoying, gay and most of all BORING.

Ur lightweight homo for makin this thread....

Oct 17, 2007
i cant stand the babyfaces. its the same shit all the time with them... come on man we all know cena is going to pull a supposebly "MIRACULOUS" victory at wrestlemania. THE miZ knows how to talk shit lol he cracks me up takin shit about all the cities he goes to. and ALBERTO DEL RIO IS THA SHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYT!!

Oct 17, 2007
Ur fuckin retarded for makin this thread. Michael Cole is worthless and is in no way interesting... Whats interesting about him? The fact that all he does is suck The Miz's dick, do that bullshit General Manager email reading and try to sound tough? Everything this dude does is lame, annoying, gay and most of all BORING.

Ur lightweight homo for makin this thread....

why are you talking shit over a computer son?? its ok sport..... cena will win

Jan 18, 2006
I actually like Cole, he sells his heel character well and I never thought much of him before when he was normal

Oct 3, 2006
Cole IMO is hilarious, he may overdue it at times but ever since NXT season 1 when he kept talkin shit about Bryan, was when he was starting to be funny. And @ Theezy, you know he is just doing what creative wants him to do right?

Jan 18, 2006
lol yeah, i love how he always calls Danielson a dork and makes him out to be like someone from revenge of the nerds or some shit.