mexico in world cup

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
lilguero.. nah man im not crying nor hating and im not a fan of either teams.. it is true that portugal was missin deco, ronaldo as u pointed out but mexico missed some fuckin big chances.. i mean bravo missing that penalty then missing the open shot 5 minutes later.. it could have been easely a draw or even a win in favour of mexico.. thats all i was trying to point out

holland on the other hand might send portugal home tho.. we will see

Feb 9, 2006
All bookmakers got their money(odds) on Holland . I dont know , Portugal never been this good IMO. But then again , Holland came from a tough group. Portugal came from a weak group with the execption of mexico. Still gonna be an even game i believe.

Jul 16, 2004
you guys are trippin, Portugal is a very good team, i dont think anyone is really hating on them. If anything USA fuckin sucks, but be real, its hard to tell who is going to win the World Cup. There is a lot of talent, and even those teams who were supposed to get into Round 2 easily had trouble ( France ). You never know!

Aug 11, 2004
to all u haterz alll i havve to say is L-O-FUCKIN-L cuz u juz lost but now cuz i said dat portugal gonna lose... even though they are 5-3-1 against holland so we'll see sorry to see mexico lose though admittedly would've liked them to go a lil farther

Apr 21, 2006
DANG SORRY TO C MEXICO LOSE I SAW THE FIRST 1/2 HOUR IT WAS PREETY EVENLY MATCHED MEXICO DID A GOOD JOB KEEPIN UP I MEAN THEY BOTH GOT A GOAL IN THE FIRST 10 MINUTES BUT IN THE END ARGENTINA WAS JUST BETTER.

Apr 20, 2003
crazy_lokz said:
that was difinitely a nice goal that argentina scored on mexico though, but very disapointing to see it happen to mexico. in OVER TIME....
Yeah It was disapointing cuz they played real good until overtime... I wish Mexico would have taken it to penalty kicks! Well at least I still have Brazil and Portugal still in it though.