mexico in world cup

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
speaking of portugal.. they sucked and got actually lucky with the win over mexico.. mexico played a man down and was beating the shit outta portugal

Jul 16, 2004
yea we should of at least tied that portugal game... fucking choked on the Penalty Kick...

Saturdays game againts Argentina is gona be hard but i think we can pull it off, we seen these guys in Concafa. Perez out with a red card is fucks us up even more tho

Aug 11, 2004
Lu_ said:
speaking of portugal.. they sucked and got actually lucky with the win over mexico.. mexico played a man down and was beating the shit outta portugal

are you kidding me:confused:... mexico played with a man down for about 15 minutes and besides the last 20 minutes of the game portugal played damn good for being all backup players. DECO, RONALDO, PAULETA, FERREIRA, and one more guy were out and their subs were in for them from the very beginning. You lost while Portugal had all their subs in which shows you how great Mexico iz. Fucking portugal haters. :mad: It looks like we've got a few poor losers on her. STOP CRYING!:cry: :cry:

Apr 21, 2006
wow FUCKING HATERZ why cant u just give portugal respect they played good mexico had some alright shots but portugals just a better team hands down, i mean we played wit are subs and still beat yo ass so SHUT THE FUCK UP

Aug 22, 2005
LiLgUerOeNe415 said:
lmao @ all the people who think mexicoz great and portugal sux... u all said oh wait till the 21st we'll see and now that mexico lost ur all butt hurt and u still just cant handle it.....
:mad: wheres your sportsmanship lol