mexico in world cup

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
TinezSkrapKilla said:
isnt there a shoot out if the game is tied?????
not in the group stage.. if they get to the second round then yes but first they have to play two 15minute halfs

Aug 11, 2004
PORTUGAL IZ ALREADY QUALIFIED FOR THE 2ND ROUND AND THE ONLI WAY MEXICO WONT QUALIFY IZ IF PORTUGAL BEATZ THEM AND ANGOLA BEATZ IRAN..... PORTUGAL WONT END UP PLAYING ARGENTINA MOST LIKELY... IF PORTUGAL CAN TIE OR BEAT MEXICO THEN THEYLL END UP PLAYING 2ND PLACE IN GROUP C WHICH IZ THE NETHERLANDZ I BELIEVE WHICH MEANZ THEY CAN DEFINITELY WIN.... MEXICO WILL BE FUCKED IN THE 2ND ROUND AGAINST ARGENTINA..... GO PORTUGAL........

May 5, 2006
Sorry Dude beut Portugal are gonna fuck up Mexico - I just gotta Say Christiano Ronaldo . He`s the Youngster of Portugal and a Top Playa . And They gotta Figo
playin` - so it would be a little wonder if mexico reach the next round - You seen they`re last game against Angola? Damn, they got Mexicans Ass kicked. you wanna know the Finals ? Germany vs. Holland ! And then Lukas Podolski gonna kick sum Ass. ! ! ! ! !

Aug 11, 2004
ATTENTION ATTENTION! For all of my fellow soccer fans at siccness who thought that Mexico was going to whoop up in this world cup. Your wrong. They barely advanced on to the next round and like i said PORTUGAL WON!!!!! We will see later on today who gets who in the next round.

VIVA PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!!