MEXICAN VS. BLACKS IN DAGO? WTF?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 15, 2006
threexkrzy said:
aint no issuee between blacks and mexicans in the bay...we united as fuck over here.its a drug thing out in so.cal that comes from the prisons
most of the mexicans in the town are coo but thats mainly cuz we live so close to eachother so youre forced to really get to know one another.. but its alot of tension in some spots aswell its not all good.. somebody got shot after a fight broke down at skyline that started on some blacks vs mexicans shit not too long ago ..

but overall compared to southern cali mexicans and blacks get along much better up here especially in frisco and oakland.. it prolly has alot to do with nortenos ties with some black gangs in the pen and just the way of life out here

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
IT IS SAD INDEED HOMIE, THAT WHUT I WANNA STOP HERE IN DAGO BEFORE IT GETS LIKE LA. IF NO ONE TAKE A STAND EARLY ON THEN WE WILL BE JUST AS FUCKED LIKE COMPTON AND ELSE WHERE WHERE THE TENISIONS ARE HIGH! WE MUST COME TOGETHER AND FORM A FRONTLINE AGAINST THIS KINDA CRAP.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
maculentways said:
okay, i read gas's post... now what does that have to do with what i said?

::
Gas One said:
ive never had beef with any mexicans down here beyond one on one personal beef, but i dont chalk that up to racial tension

i might have met cooler mexicans in san diego than any other race

i know alot of people who have had problems, but i personally never have..not even when walking around mexican hoods

This was what I was referring to, in response to your hairbrained ass ese muthafuckas comment...

The point I was trying to make was like I said...don't lump a race together because of one ignorant moron.

BTW...by ''ese''...does that go for all Mexican rappers? Because not all of the Mexican or ''latino'' rappers being mentioned are ''eses''...

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
BOOBOO619 said:
That's San Diego for you. When so many mexicans and blacks live with eachother (especially in SouthEast), racial tensions are going to occur. That's what sucks about our city, it's a battle of who's toughest in the streets and it carrys over to the rap game. I guess it's the same shit in LA, but SD is smaller, so it all seems so much more local.

It would be nice to see more blacks and mexicans working together though. I mean were both minorities and have similiar life experiences, so our stories are very similiar. Were so fucking similiar interms of culture as well, both funny fucking people, loud as fuck, capable of being violent/impulsive n shit, proud, religious families, do ghetto shit like gangbang, etc... So if you were to compare two cultures that are similiar, I would say blacks and mexicans are pretty fucking close. It's sad that there's hate.

I'm not from S.D., but that shit is true wherever you're from...I don't see y there needs 2 be this hate between Mexicans & Blacks. We're damn near in the same boat.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
REdRUM said:
This was what I was referring to, in response to your hairbrained ass ese muthafuckas comment...
haha okay, so not only did you and surcaliman completely misconstrue what i said, you're now implying that all mexicans are surenos

and if that mr. criminal cat put bone thugs on his projects, then its PAINFULLY obvious that i wasn't referring to him in my post

here's what i said:

i'm tired of hearing about this gay shit, so i'll end this by saying muthafuck a JIMROCK and every single one of these hairbrained ass ese muthafuckas that does this shit
here's what you read, judging by your response:

i'm tired of hearing about this gay shit, so i'll end this by saying muthafuck a JIMROCK and every single one of these mexicans
how you managed to make such a misunderstanding is way beyond me

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
HiLsyde707Kloun said:
I'm not from S.D., but that shit is true wherever you're from...I don't see y there needs 2 be this hate between Mexicans & Blacks. We're damn near in the same boat.
REAL SHIT..WE BOTH JUST AS GHETTO, JUST IN SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT WAYS.

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
threexkrzy said:
aint no issuee between blacks and mexicans in the bay...we united as fuck over here.its a drug thing out in so.cal that comes from the prisons
@3xKrazy - I Like That Pic Of Ol Baby In Ur Sig Wit All Them Colors..
Oh And I Been Told Chrymes To Post This When He First Put The Bulletins Up On The Siccness.. Let The Real Be Known..

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
SamoanDagorilla said:
@3xKrazy - I Like That Pic Of Ol Baby In Ur Sig Wit All Them Colors..
Oh And I Been Told Chrymes To Post This When He First Put The Bulletins Up On The Siccness.. Let The Real Be Known..
THAT IS TRUE, I JUST BE SMOKING AND FORGOT TO DO IT RIGHT AWAY.LOL

WHUTS GOOD WIT'CHA SAU?

Aug 23, 2005
Chymes keep doing ya thang.Haters hate they self more then anyone else,Homie!And them sucka got a job to do,Ha! On sum real spill,homie! Trueth be told San Diego will never BUBBLE with out UNITY.

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
Cinabite said:
Chymes keep doing ya thang.Haters hate they self more then anyone else,Homie!And them sucka got a job to do,Ha! On sum real spill,homie! Trueth be told San Diego will never BUBBLE with out UNITY.
NO DOUBT IMMA KEEP PUSHIN THE FRONT LINE LIKE U GEE. TUNE TO MY RADIO SHOW AT WWW.DAGOSD.COM IM SPINNIN YO SHIT TOO. I PLAY EVERYONE, ALL COLOR AND CREEDS..HOLLA! DAGO UP, HATERS DOWN!

Oct 6, 2007
maculentways said:
lol @ this shit though

yeah, they don't book latino artists... but in the exact same breath merely seconds apart, he said they booked chrymes, a latino artist

is this muthafucka retarded?

LMAO... good point, and because they book chrymes now he's a N*gger lover? Rap is black music whether ppl put chicano on it or not. and yeah blacks n browns are harder when they unite whether they northerners or southerners.

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
NegroKlaro said:
LMAO... good point, and because they book chrymes now he's a N*gger lover? Rap is black music whether ppl put chicano on it or not. and yeah blacks n browns are harder when they unite whether they northerners or southerners.
NO DOUBT. LISTEN THE COLLABO WE DID WITH LAYZIE BONE, THIS IS ONE OF THE TIGHTEST BROWN AND BLACK COLLABOS. HERE A SAMPLE AT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THEREALCRHYMES

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
(taken from the first post) said:
They dont BOOK latino artists only niggers and nigger lovers
so quick to say "fuck niggers", but will turn around and walk into a soundbooth and record music that was pioneered exclusively by black people...
Co-sign. maculentways hit the nail on the head. And to others who posted, it's more than just "racial tension." The words have a history.

Haven't read the whole thread, but props to CRHYMES. Your response (in the first post of the thread) was refreshing.