MEXICAN VS. BLACKS IN DAGO? WTF?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
BIG UPS TO ALL THE FOLKS THAT SUPPORT THE REAL. EVERYONE IS EQUAL. IT IS OUR DUTIE AS ARTISTS TO STAND FOR WHUTS RITE. AND TO LET THE YOUTH KNOW THAT THE CITY MUST BE ONE TO REALLY GET PUT ON. THIS IS THE STREETS NOT PRISON. THESE FOO BE OUT HERE POISONING THE MINDS OF THESE POOR LIL KIDS LIKE IT THE THANG TO DO. FUCK THAT! BY NOW MOST OF YALL KNOW ABOUT MY BEEF WITH JIMSOCK AND WANT TO KNOW WHY I BEEN SCREAMIN FUCK THIS CAT...
HE TOLD ME I HATED MEXICANS CUZ I DID SONGS BONE THUGS, KEAK DA SNEAK AND YUKMOUTH AND THAT I DONT PUT MY OWN KIND ON...
WELL HERE THE SHIT HE PUT UP ON BULLETINS ON MYSPACE FOR ALL TO SEE. SO IN TURN HERE I AM PUTTIN YALL UP ON GAME.:siccness: :siccness: :siccness:

THIS IS WHUT SLIMCOCK FROM BBH WROTE THE OTHER DAY.....
----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Sep 1, 2007 9:13 AM

Black promoters Always BULLY me . Cuz I SUPPORT Latin rap.

They WANT ME DEAD dog. You know this..You know that Kieto, J rowdy, ******** / DJ Junk / crhymes and tha COR..

PHAT DOK
DNN . DA NEW NETWORK
UNiversity of South East Clothing line
Dj JUNK
********.com
E-low -
Grimmy Wreck Show .
BIG daddy 98.9
Urban Empire - DJ Who
The COR . Crhymes the Nigger lover

& Thier Friends all hate me..YOu know they hate me.. and for what? Cuz I wanna throw events.. Cuz I want latinos to rise.. They all gang UP together against me.. Straight BULLIes. They dont BOOK latino artists only niggers and nigger lovers like chrymes.
& all you wanna do is Hurt me .. See Thats how YOU Resolve Problems.. WITh Violence, just like a nigger.. We talk it out. we find a Mutual way. we dont want no problem with crhymes or his folks..

Its hard enough for Mexicans. I"m gonna back latino and white rappers.. CUZ NOBODY ELSE WILL !! if I dont promote them.. WHO WILL ? Fuck Niggers and Nigger Lovers..Look around dog? Its ABOUT GOT DAMM TIME we take these niggers out . and I"m fed up.. and on top of that I cant even find a Girl .. So whatevers dog

===========================================================
THIS IS WHUT I POSTED BACK...

YO, NO DISREPECT TO THOSE YOUNGSTAS DOWN FOR THAT BBH CREW. BUT YALL FOLLOWING A RACIST DUMB ASS THAT GONNA GET HIMSELF AND MAYBE SOME OF YALL KILLED ON SOME STUPID SHIT. THE PROBLEM IS NOT BLACK RAPPERS, THE PROBLEM IS IDIOTS LIKE JIMROCK THAT POISON THE MIND OF SD YOUTH. FIRST OF ALL ''MIC CHECK'' IS NOT FALLING OFF AND DOES AND ALWAYS HAS SUPPORTED LATINO RAP. SHIT MY GROUP THA COR JUST HEADLINED A COUPLE WEEKS AGO THERE. AND BEFORE THAT IT WAS LIL UNO AND THE SICKO CAMP AND BEFORE THAT IT WAS LIL AL AND YOUNG SICC. SO U CANT SAY MIC CHECK DOESNT SUPPORT THE RAZA. BUT ITS NOT EVEN ABOUT THE BROWN AND THE BLACKS.. ITS ABOUT PUTTING THE CITY ON THE MAP. WHUT EVER RACE, JUST AS LONG AS THEY REP THE TOWN. JIMMY IS JUST MAD CUZ HE IS NOT ACCEPTED IN THE REAL PROMOTERS WORLD AND STUCK DOING HIGHSCHOOL PARTIES AND DRUGGING UNDERAGED GIRLS. FUCK U SLIMCOCK! DAGO UP HATERS DOWN!
===========================================================

GIVE HIM A PIECE OF UR MIND AT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/JIMROKAZ

HOLLA AT ME @ WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THEREALCRHYMES

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
FILTH*DEE said:
you act like that way of thinkin is new with those fools.....
ITS NOT TO US, BUT TO THESE YOUNG ASS FOOLS THAT DONT KNOW... IT IS NEW. PEOPLE NOW A DAY DONT STAND UP FOR WHUT THEY BELIEVE ANY MORE, AND ME BEING AN ARTIST..I GOT A CHANCE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH THESE KIDS THAT FOLLOW MY MUSIC. EVEN IF I JUST TOUCHED ONE PERSON, I DID MY PART. I WORK WITH EVERYONE FROM MEXICAN TO BLACK,WHITE,YELLOW,GREEN.. IT DONT MATTER. THAT ALL IM TRYING TO SAY. IN ORDER FOR DAGO TO BE ONE, WE MUST BE ONE WITH EACHOTHER 1ST. REAL CHOP HOMIE.:siccness: :siccness: :siccness:

Dec 24, 2003
hAHAHAH i MADE THE LIST OF TROUBLE MAKERS.

GOOD SHIT CHRYMES ON HOW YOU TRYIN TO GET THE WORD OUT THE YOUNGSTERS...

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Jim posts on here sometimes...he usually post those pics that take up the whole screen and 2-3 pages long and full of senseless bable... I'm glad you said something,and i think more people need to know....Shit my daughter is going on 15 and i'll do my best to keep her out of any function he throws....He shouldnt be allowed to promote any parties in dago...Its funny he mentioned E-LOW and DJ junk....thats funny but it isn't with people like him Dago takes a few steps back...

Apr 2, 2005
How can you possibly hate on E-low and Junk. I seen sum of that bullshit on youtube talkin bout they run Daygo. But they party is full of highschool muthafuckas probally sneakin out the house. Chrymes fall back dudes a nobody. We fucks wit the esses out here. They done fucked up a spot on the grimmie wreck show stupid

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
50cal said:
Jim posts on here sometimes...he usually post those pics that take up the whole screen and 2-3 pages long and full of senseless bable... I'm glad you said something,and i think more people need to know....Shit my daughter is going on 15 and i'll do my best to keep her out of any function he throws....He shouldnt be allowed to promote any parties in dago...Its funny he mentioned E-LOW and DJ junk....thats funny but it isn't with people like him Dago takes a few steps back...
THAT WHY WE MUST COUNTER ACT THAT KIND OF DEGRESSION WITH POSITIVE REASSURRANCE. I REALLY WISH MORE ARTISTS PUT ME UP ON GAME WHEN I WAS A KID. SO WE GOTTA GIVE BACK.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
this JIMROCK character is a metrosexual vaginal secretion having plucked eyebrow purse wearing forever 21 shopping multi-colored bouqet arrangement lookin muthafucka, stupid ass confused cholos so quick to say "fuck niggers", but will turn around and walk into a soundbooth and record music that was pioneered exclusively by black people... i'm tired of hearing about this gay shit, so i'll end this by saying muthafuck a JIMROCK and every single one of these hairbrained ass ese muthafuckas that does this shit, die in a car fire you male sausage eating faggots

::

Apr 6, 2004
maculentways said:
this JIMROCK character is a metrosexual vaginal secretion having plucked eyebrow purse wearing forever 21 shopping multi-colored bouqet arrangement lookin muthafucka, stupid ass confused cholos so quick to say "fuck niggers", but will turn around and walk into a soundbooth and record music that was pioneered exclusively by black people... i'm tired of hearing about this gay shit, so i'll end this by saying muthafuck a JIMROCK and every single one of these hairbrained ass ese muthafuckas that does this shit, die in a car fire you male sausage eating faggots

hairbrained ass ese muthafuckaz ? now it's just mexicans
runnin their mouths ? ease up homie .

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
okay, but what kind of music is playing in the background of his myspace page? what kind of music is he promoting? sounds like rap music to me.... whether he raps or not is irrelevant, theres no rationalizing the fact that he's trying to get himself involved in the rap game while having a racist attitude towards the people who created that music... i don't know what kind of ese rappers he's trying to help, but if by chance those ese rappers aren't racist, then this dude is really going to fuck up any chance of those rappers "coming up"... if your're looking for a dictionary definition of "counter-productive" then look no further than this cat's myspace page.

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
jaY_eF_eS 1904 said:
WHO'S RAPPIN' ABOUT " FUCK NIGGERS " ? WHERE'D YOU READ THAT ?
THAT DUDE CHRYMES MENTIONED AIN'T NO RAPPER .
I AM A RAPPER! AND MY MESSAGE IS TO PUT THIS DUMB RACE SHIT TO REST HOMIES. THE POINT IS NOT MEXICANS SAYIN THIS OR BLACKS SAYIN THAT. LETS PUT THIS SHIT TOGETHER AND BLOW BIG. NOW I FEEL U ON THAT SHIT WHERE U MIGHT HAVE HEARD ABOUT ESE'S BAD MOUTHING BLACKS AND THE OTHER WAY AROUND. BUT FUCK THAT SHIT! IM A ''CHICANO RAPPER'' THAT DOES SHIT WITH EVERYBODY FROM BAYLOC TO BONE THUGS, LIL UNO TO ECAY UNO.. ITS UP TO US TO CHANGE SHIT AND MAKE IT BETTER INSTEAD OF BICKERING ABOUT ''WELL THEY SAID THIS..'' AND POINTING THE FINGER AT ONE ANOTHER. BREAK THE CIRCLE HOMIE.. CHECK OUT MY MUSIC AT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THEREALCRHYMES

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
maculentways said:
okay, but what kind of music is playing in the background of his myspace page? what kind of music is he promoting? sounds like rap music to me.... whether he raps or not is irrelevant, theres no rationalizing the fact that he's trying to get himself involved in the rap game while having a racist attitude towards the people who created that music... i don't know what kind of ese rappers he's trying to help, but if by chance those ese rappers aren't racist, then this dude is really going to fuck up any chance of those rappers "coming up"... if your're looking for a dictionary definition of "counter-productive" then look no further than this cat's myspace page.

THAT WHUT IM TRYING TO SAY HOMIE. THAT WHY IM PUTTING HIM ON BLAST AND LETTIN YALL KNOW ABOUT THIS SO CALLED ''PROMOTER''.

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
maculentways said:
lol @ this shit though

yeah, they don't book latino artists... but in the exact same breath merely seconds apart, he said they booked chrymes, a latino artist

is this muthafucka retarded?

VERY RETARDED, DUDE DUG HIS OWN GRAVE. I JUST WANNA MAKE SURE SHIT LIKE THIS DONT RIDE IN MY CITY HOMIE. SOMEONE GOTTA SPEAK UP AND IT MIGHT AS WELL BE ME A LATINO ARTIST.