METH, METH ,METH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2003
DaSlacker said:
...FROM THE EARTH...

Weed & Shrooms only.
fuck shrooms man that shit is a fungus, thats like sticking your hand up a cows ass and eating its shit. ive done damn near everything once except crack. but fuck meth and shrooms and E and every other drug. i'll stick with this tweed

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
KayDubb said:
fuck shrooms man that shit is a fungus, thats like sticking your hand up a cows ass and eating its shit. ive done damn near everything once except crack. but fuck meth and shrooms and E and every other drug. i'll stick with this tweed
You realize it's possible to grow shrooms places other than a cowpie, right?

Sep 26, 2002
It's impossible for a hardcore hip hop head to function fully without poppin' Necro in the tape deck. - Necro

hahah necro's got the "chillest" lines hahah

there's this interview on some college radio station and some guy has all their interviews on soundclick and there's one with Tech N9ne that's how i found it cus someone posted it on here. anyway there's one with necro

and the interview dude goes like "do you take demo tapes and how can people get down.." or some shit like that.

and necro goes : "GET DOWN? WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN GET DOWN? AINT NOBODY SIGNING WITH MY LABEL . MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKIN LABEL! " (or something)

shit was so funnny