METH, METH ,METH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
Am I the only one who thinks that the start of these 3 people from AZ posting here is gonna be the beginning of the end to this forum? I really think stupid people are gonna shut this bitch down cuz no one is gonna come here anymore.

Apr 21, 2004
betthatstang said:
Am I the only one who thinks that the start of these 3 people from AZ posting here is gonna be the beginning of the end to this forum? I really think stupid people are gonna shut this bitch down cuz no one is gonna come here anymore.

If i can complete this goal my life will be complete

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
betthatstang said:
This forum has had tards on it from the begining. The names change as the months go by, but there's always two or three hanging around. The forum's managed to survive this long.

Feb 23, 2003
ENDelt260 said:
This forum has had tards on it from the begining. The names change as the months go by, but there's always two or three hanging around. The forum's managed to survive this long.
THE WAY I SEE IT IS THE ONLY WAY THIS FORUM WILL BE ON TOP IS WHENEVER TECH DROPS NEW MATERIAL FOR US TO TALK ABOUT.. THEN THIS FORUM WILL BE SAVED..