METH, METH ,METH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
MO is the meth capital of the US.... apparently, i live in the meth part of town in springfield... not where they do it, but where they make it...

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
223's avy rules with this thread.

I love the whole "Meth capital of the country" shit. I remember when I was in HS and ppl tried to tell us my hometown (Independence) was the meth capital. It's funny how people try to claim it as a point of pride.

"No.... I hate this hillbilly drug.... BUT, MY town produces more of it than yours does. HA!"

Nov 16, 2003
ENDelt260 said:
223's avy rules with this thread.

I love the whole "Meth capital of the country" shit. I remember when I was in HS and ppl tried to tell us my hometown (Independence) was the meth capital. It's funny how people try to claim it as a point of pride.

"No.... I hate this hillbilly drug.... BUT, MY town produces more of it than yours does. HA!"
i know i was about to do the same thing lol actually Pierce County Washington was last years Methamphetamine capital. I just know that you can spot a tweeker a mile away. And here in Washington, they like the muthafuckas from 28 days later, they just swarm around here, stealin shit to get that jib.

Jun 23, 2003
I hate clucks that will steal anything from their loved ones just to buy some dope. Why was this thread created in tech's forum. I bet he would not condone the use of Meth. Meth is frowned upon by some of the biggest drug users. If you use it you are a lowlife.

Jan 9, 2004
I agree with ENDelt260. Everyones claims their state or their town as Meth Capital of the world. I too heard Sedalia, MO (where I grew up) was Meth Capital. Each and every town in American wants to claim something like that. Why don't we just say, we have way too many meth addicts in every small town. Easy to produce, easy to buy, easy to make money, sounds like every meth addict knows there is a market for it.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
THERE IS NO METH CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.

Everyone is claiming that shit - everyone. If I wanted to (which I dont, because meth is the dirtyest drug out there...), I could score methamphetamine in nor cal, so cal, missouri, switzerland, japan, fucking probably antarctica. Meth is not very hard to make and there are hundreds of suppliers per city. Capital my ass. A capital would imply that it was the 'main' source of a substance, which exported to areas around itself. There ain't none of that with crystal, its almost ALWAYS local. Even in my small ass town back home, it's all bought locally.

Anyway, fuck that shit. I do drugs. But I don't do meth.

Mar 7, 2004
well i live in vancouver b.c. the drug capital of canada.most drugs that make it to the states go through us first and meth is one of the highest riseing drugs out right now.grossest shit in the world so many ppl around here do it and there the worst kind of junky.you think a crack head would fuck ya over for a hit gibb heads would kill there whole family for a hit.and its so cheap so everyones Up on it.