Met up with some Siccness homies!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2002
Met up with Killahoe, Nytmare, and another guy but I forgot his siccness handle. Had a cool little BBQ going. Some cool folks. I thought we would get shot or something but everything turned out nice. Put back a few beers, ate some good ass ribs, flowed a bit, and just chilled. Cool ass day, other than the other dude riding around on his skateboard acting gay, damn i can't remember his damn name!! Hopefully I'll get to meet a lot more folks from this board (and remember yall's handles). Some of you seem real cool. Anyway, what's up guys when we going to get together and throw another BBQ?

Apr 25, 2002
Some fools were trying to punk me at the last one. Some drunk rapper type guys. Man fuck that shit if i wasn't high i would have exploded on there ass. Some other dude socked me for no apparent reason. i know who you are motherfucker better watch out at the next FUNKtion. I'll be sure to come wiithout dank. the only smoke coming out my nostrils will be steam. See ya later.

:dead: